I think I’m gonna do it

Hi guys, I’ve posted before discussing my confusion regarding my emotional and sexual feelings and desires toward my girl, but after receiving some really good advice and guidance from a couple people on here and spending an entire night reading the guides on here, I’ve decided I’m going to try to lose my virginity to her this Friday after my work gets a little less hectic. Thanks for being such a welcoming and positive community from what I’ve seen. This might not matter to a lot of people, but I just had to tell someone and this is the only place I can do that lol.
We're all waiting to see your post today... Did you go through with it yesterday?

ii've been tempted for a while now unfortunately no dog at moment hoping to chat meet someone who has and perhaps guide me through im in yorkshire uk any help advice would be great

It really was ❤️.
That is so awesome, I am so happy for you! I'm sure it was very emotional and a lot to unpack but it sounds like it was what you hoped for. 🥰

It's great that the folks here helped you out a bunch. I hope you will have a long and happy and most importantly, close and loving relationship with your girl! 🥰

I'd certainly like to read about it if you're comfortable with it. It's always nice to know what I'm doing wrong on the offchance I get to correct it lol

Don't be so coy now, you should tell us how it went from start to finish! What was it like? How did you feel? What was it like knowing that you all took each other's virginities? How long did you last for your first time? If you're comfortable sharing, I'm sure we'd all like to hear what happened in full detail!
I am willing to share details but a bit hesitant to share intimate ones in the public threads. I am open to PMs tho to talk about it if you’d like.

I'd certainly like to read about it if you're comfortable with it. It's always nice to know what I'm doing wrong on the offchance I get to correct it lol
You haven’t had the chance to do it yet?

just take things slowly don't rush don't forget its new to both of you relax and enjoy

You haven’t had the chance to do it yet?
I have done it, but it's not the intimate and fulfilling experience I was hoping for. My girl is extremely excitable as well so it's like riding a bucking bronco. I'm willing to talk in PMs if you want.

Last edited:
Back