I really curious about it

Joaozin

Tourist
BANNED USER
Until January of 2022 I pretty much hated zoophilia or bestiality, but I already have been seeing it since 2020.
This year I changed my mind in the subject and stared accepting this part of me. That still a secret and I don't plan reveling it so soon to anyone.
But I'm really curious to know how it's living with your animals and how the people that know the truth treat and treated you when you told them?

Never told anyone as it's completely irrelevant they know my sexuality. Living with my animals isn't too terribly different other than we have sex on occasion, or rather often depending on our moods.

Never told anyone as it's completely irrelevant they know my sexuality. Living with my animals isn't too terribly different other than we have sex on occasion, or rather often depending on our moods.
I agree with not having to made your sexuality public, and I don't think it's a problem that sex is more occasional.
Thanks, I really appreciate your help

This is one of those types of things kinda like growing weed or making shine. The only people who you can really trust is nobody. And the only safe way to talk about it is anonymously through the forum or chat. If the people love you do find out it's almost guaranteed that they will think differently of you. Depending on how against it they are will pretty much determine if you remain part of the family or have to get away as quickly as possible.

As for the relationship side of things as long as you're fine with living on your own and only having animal companions it's worth it. It's just like a normal relationship but with half of the drama and just as much if not more fun. The hardest part being that you will go through several lovers in this lifetime and it doesn't get easier a part of you will always be bonded to each of them. And always remember to keep your lovers interests equal to if not above your own. Good luck out there I along with the rest of this community will be there if you ever need advice.

He probably meant that he'd only try to explain his point of view if his family and friends found out so that he isn't left with nobody in his life. Either that or he's suicidal and enjoys the idea of living in a jail cell or mental institution.

@Joaozin

Just so I can help better understand your situation what are your current living conditions. As in are you living alone with another person or with family. This may drastically change the way I'd go about things

Jusqu'en janvier 2022, je détestais à peu près la zoophilie ou la bestialité, mais je la vois déjà depuis 2020.
Cette année, j'ai changé d'avis sur le sujet et j'ai commencé à accepter cette partie de moi. C'est encore un secret et je ne prévois pas de le révéler si tôt à qui que ce soit.
Mais je suis vraiment curieuse de savoir comment ça se passe avec vos animaux et comment les gens qui connaissent la vérité vous traitent et vous traitent quand vous leur dites ?
UNd me on insta DELETED
1. Telegram / Discord / KiK / Other chat apps***: Is ONLY allowed to be posted inside a ZooVille group. You can post a telegram, WhatsApp, or discord invite link (or IM name) in Zooville based groups only. Posting of any other area outside of a group area will be removed.

2. Do not include phone numbers, emails, KiK, Telegram, Wickr, or any other IM names, links, or chat invites or onlyfans links in any section of the main site (not even inside a video or image). This includes the personals section. Have members contact you through PM on the site instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still living if my parents, but I'm going to move next year and live alone
That's a good plan as long as you're able to support yourself and your mate. Eventually if you can find a roommate that is also either into zoo or isn't against the lifestyle it will make things easier. However I don't recommend starting until after you've figured out a budget that you and your future mate can live on and after you have moved out.

I’ve nvr told anyone…but some of my bf’s friends know.. I hope they r not really talking about it other than that.
So what if they do, can they show any proof other than suspicion?
You do know that reasonable suspicion and probabal cause is enough to launch an investigation right? I'd recommend trying to hunker down and maybe putting a plan together just incase you have to get out of town.

So what if they do, can they show any proof other than suspicion?
I’ve since….talked with the owner of the boxer🥰….he admitted knowing an I admitted that I was absolutely crushin on the boxer…so they r going to let me watch him whenever it works…so I can get to know him more!🥰…I actually feel better explaining my feelings for the puppy!🥰🥰🥰

Back