I only watch m26 AA michigan

Hi!

I just like to watch but there have been alot of ladies in my life who get pleasured by dogs.

I only got too watch once, in middle school. I was in 7th grade and my friend Ralph (names changed) was getting bother by an indian girl who was super hot and would always be overly sexual, she was BEGGING to give him a hand job after the last bell and was dragging him towards these stairs that weren't used much, she was leading by hand, and when they passed me, he was scared and kind of like ranaway/put her hand in mine. She did not even care and was like "oh well someone is getting a handjob today!"

Half way down the hallway I ran away too, we were scared, she was hot but no one wanted to admit that they were scared to get a handjob....

We went on to meet up later with myself, ralph, and matt. Just walking around hanging out, and the hot indian girl of course runs into us with her emo friend who was also slutty but in a great way! (it was 2005 I believe everyone was kind of emo, think viva la bam and element skate boards as the in thing). Avena, the indian girl was acting totally different, like sad.

I think a couple hours went by cant remember, but we ended up at Avena's house. I honestly, probably dont remember what kind of dog it was but it was a big family dog. We were sitting on the couch us 5 people with the dog laying on its side, and Avena just without a care in the world, gets down with the dog and started blowing him.

I do not remember anyone being shocked at all, I actually do not even thing anyone ever put out rumors about her. But she was giving that dog a great blowjob, like us younger inexperience and shy guys loved it.

I could not STOP, watching that dog spray so much cum non stop to the point where she didnt have to make a choice where she wanted, spraying it on her braces, on her face swallowing it just the regular thing! But she kept saying - I have to do this to do this today because you guys did not give me yours! like angry with us, I felt bad but I am so happy thats how turning down a handjob turned out!

When I got home it had practically looked like I peed my pants i had been precumming so much. The only other time we spoke about was when i called Ralph thinking like "hey arent we in big trouble for that." HE HAD BEEN WATCHING HER BLOW THE DOG ON SKYPE THE WHOLE TIME!! He Just was like "yea we really let that dog get hurt huh? Did you not ever want him to blow a load." That was really reassuring!!!He had a great point and she also got her cock.

Surprisingly, we handled it so maturely because we wanted to see it again. I was dying too and still am wishiing to watch in person like I dk why. I like to watch girls cum hard, and love when they drink it! I like to give forced orgasm so it must have just been tied together in my brain.

All throughout high school I was friends like close friends never sexual ever or even got feelings mixed in with anything, but she had a friend who I literally still yearn for to this day, I always thought it was weird she never had and still does not have any boyfriends but she was oddly attached to her big brown lab. It was always in the back of my head that she was being mounted by him or something just that intuition, from my previous experience. But being popular and hot on the pom team I think it would have been devastating to have anyone find out. I always always and still do wish I should have just whispered about it in her ear, like hey "im cool with what you do with the dog, it makes me like you more." Unfortunately, it did not happen, we kinda just were rude to eachother for the duration of highschool. dang, I have contacted her and chatted, but never ended up seeing her again. She does have a full grown pup though now so Im sure shes feeling great. I wish I could tell her but hey its been so long and its not even a rare thing.

Also, i did not know this and was the most recent, but my brother married this girl and I was at a house party like age 22 or something, and this girl told me my brothers wife was known to be the girl who put peanut butter all over her pussy lips, to have the dog lick it up. She said it in such a way, like she didnt think bad about or was telling even as a secret. I am sure she did! I do not think she does that anymore. But since that experience in middle school made me realize this happens ALOT. Its just our lil secret;)

There was also one "crazy horse girl" I thought did too but hey the list goes on and on. I personally don't do anyhting with animals but I YEARN to see it. (I hate to say it but I have get new under wear after this bc I precum so much im so turned on by it.)

Is there any good ways to find out if my old crush does this?? I honestly think ever girl at least tries it..what say you? I just found you guys today lol I have not even watched any content, but I think I will now! Ever since the first ive had a thing for indian girls, swallowing and just being a freak! weird huh!?

Back