I Miss My Mule. :(

CetaceanLover23

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
I am unsure what I'd be achieving writing this but it is worth a try.

It has been over 3 months since I have seen my mule Molly (female) and I miss her immensely. Due to personal issues with family I had to (temporarily) resign my job at the ranch she is at and I haven't seen her since. I cry myself to sleep on an almost nightly basis knowing she is all alone in her stall at a ranch where she is neglected by volunteer staff. I know she misses me as well as we grew incredibly close. She is my heart and soul and the sun which my world revolves around. What I wouldn't give up just for her to be in my arms again cuddling outside under the stars at night again. :(

The closest thing that I have come to this is when I got dragged to a vacation with my family last year, and I had to leave my Dane girl with a friend. The entire time I missed her and thought of her every night. I was also worried sick that she would try to run away and look for me. And I was only gone for a week, I can not imagine what you must be going through. I truly hope you get to see your girl soon.

The closest thing that I have come to this is when I got dragged to a vacation with my family last year, and I had to leave my Dane girl with a friend. The entire time I missed her and thought of her every night. I was also worried sick that she would try to run away and look for me. And I was only gone for a week, I can not imagine what you must be going through. I truly hope you get to see your girl soon.
I can tolerate a week or two away from Molly. She's a strong girl and can handle that. But this has gone far enough. 3 fucking months!!! If you can't tell I am incredibly frustrated as well. I can only imagine how lonely and scared she must be knowing she's in that filthy ranch surrounded by people who care for the other horses but couldn't give a flying fuck about her all because she bit someone 7 years ago.

I was (according to her legal owner) the first person she ever gained trust for in her 17 years of life so far. I am strongly considering liberating her and taking her to a friends place (who is a zoo as well) where she won't be neglected.

I can tolerate a week or two away from Molly. She's a strong girl and can handle that. But this has gone far enough. 3 fucking months!!! If you can't tell I am incredibly frustrated as well. I can only imagine how lonely and scared she must be knowing she's in that filthy ranch surrounded by people who care for the other horses but couldn't give a flying fuck about her all because she bit someone 7 years ago.

I was (according to her legal owner) the first person she ever gained trust for in her 17 years of life so far. I am strongly considering liberating her and taking her to a friends place (who is a zoo as well) where she won't be neglected.
It was the first time since I got my girl as a puppy that we had not spent the night together. Also I was halfway across the country from her and I tend to worry a lot. If you have a place for her to go, and her legal owner is willing to let her go then I would definitely recommend getting her out of that place. It sounds like you too have a very special bond and deserve to be together. I hope it all works you for you.

It was the first time since I got my girl as a puppy that we had not spent the night together. Also I was halfway across the country from her and I tend to worry a lot. If you have a place for her to go, and her legal owner is willing to let her go then I would definitely recommend getting her out of that place. It sounds like you too have a very special bond and deserve to be together. I hope it all works you for you.
Our bond is indescribable it is so special (her owners words, not mine). To say it's special is a massive understatement. I would literally sacrifice my own life if for whatever reason her life was in jeopardy. I have actually already had to physically fight one of the volunteers off her to stop him from chasing and hitting her with a wrench. Apparently she nipped at him and he snapped. So yes I need to get her out of there as soon as possible even if it means I have to steal her.

Tell your girl I said hello and that the LA Dodgers suck! ;)

Our bond is indescribable it is so special (her owners words, not mine). To say it's special is a massive understatement. I would literally sacrifice my own life if for whatever reason her life was in jeopardy. I have actually already had to physically fight one of the volunteers off her to stop him from chasing and hitting her with a wrench. Apparently she nipped at him and he snapped. So yes I need to get her out of there as soon as possible even if it means I have to steal her.

Tell your girl I said hello and that the LA Dodgers suck! ;)
I’ll let her know you said hi and let her know😂. although I don’t follow any professional sports so I wouldn’t know the difference 🤷🏻 .

I could not imagine not being able to see my mule for 3 months let alone knowing she is at a place where she may not be treated right, I am getting forced into going on a vacation for a few days and I don’t like it at all. I hope you are reunited with your mule soon

I could not imagine not being able to see my mule for 3 months let alone knowing she is at a place where she may not be treated right, I am getting forced into going on a vacation for a few days and I don’t like it at all. I hope you are reunited with your mule soon
As do I.

I am unsure what I'd be achieving writing this but it is worth a try.
It has been over 3 months since I have seen my mule Molly (female) and I miss her immensely. Due to personal issues with family I had to (temporarily) resign my job at the ranch she is at and I haven't seen her since. I cry myself to sleep on an almost nightly basis knowing she is all alone in her stall at a ranch where she is neglected by volunteer staff. I know she misses me as well as we grew incredibly close. She is my heart and soul and the sun which my world revolves around. What I wouldn't give up just for her to be in my arms again cuddling outside under the stars at night again. :(
I'm saddened to hear of your separation from a beloved companion. As it's been over a year since you posted hopefully you two have been reunited. Donkeys and mules (hinnies too) are totally awesome for their uniqueness and affections...

Back