I miss my dog

I know that feeling all to well my friend. Lost my first boy about 7 years ago and sometimes it feels like yesterday.

I know that feeling all to well my friend. Lost my first boy about 7 years ago and sometimes it feels like yesterday.
Sorry for your loss bet he was a good boy i thought of getting a new male dog this time but it hard there expensive. But weather your there friend or lover they never judge and always love you.

Sorry for your loss bet he was a good boy i thought of getting a new male dog this time but it hard there expensive. But weather your there friend or lover they never judge and always love you.
Exactly correct. I'm glad I already had my girl at that point because I dunno how well I would have faired without her.

Maybe you can find a new one with time. It might feel like a fucking eternity but you never know what tomorrow will bring.

Exactly correct. I'm glad I already had my girl at that point because I dunno how well I would have faired without her.

Maybe you can find a new one with time. It might feel like a fucking eternity but you never know what tomorrow will bring.
Yes my gf helped me too

Yeah... the big irony of being a human is that we outlive multiple generations of our beloved pets...
We see them all grow old and die like in a time lapse... It sucks to suffer that again and again...
I'm glad I'm a terrier/pinscher guy and never got danes...

Yeah... the big irony of being a human is that we outlive multiple generations of our beloved pets...
We see them all grow old and die like in a time lapse... It sucks to suffer that again and again...
I'm glad I'm a terrier/pinscher guy and never got danes...
Oh yeah my sister had a tragic accident with her greyhound it took off hit one of my moms bushes chasing a rabbit and died and your right it does suck coty was my best friend we were more friends then lovers i was afraid my dick would hurt her but she was such a good doggo

Last edited:
Back