I miss my boys so much when I travel 😭

Cuzican

Tourist
I am on a job project for the next few months. I travel a decent amount for work. The extended trips make me miss my boys so much. I watch them on video and look at their pics, but it's not the same as getting pup love in person. Sorry guys, just feeling alone and whiny.

I think being away is a tough thing at times, when you love and care for them. You always wanna make sure that they are safe and taken care of. I dont blame you for being whiny as you called it. I would call it being more mother like and making sure they are safe and okay

I am on a job project for the next few months. I travel a decent amount for work. The extended trips make me miss my boys so much. I watch them on video and look at their pics, but it's not the same as getting pup love in person. Sorry guys, just feeling alone and whiny.
There's nothing better than coming home after being away from each other for a long time. Last year I was away from my two boys for five weeks came home on a Friday morning it was crazy they went completely crazy when they saw me Friday night and Saturday we had so many hours of fun Sunday we only slept we were completely exhausted both me and the dogs.

There's nothing better than coming home after being away from each other for a long time. Last year I was away from my two boys for five weeks came home on a Friday morning it was crazy they went completely crazy when they saw me Friday night and Saturday we had so many hours of fun Sunday we only slept we were completely exhausted both me and the dogs.I
I can only imagine Saturday 😍🥵

There's nothing better than coming home after being away from each other for a long time. Last year I was away from my two boys for five weeks came home on a Friday morning it was crazy they went completely crazy when they saw me Friday night and Saturday we had so many hours of fun Sunday we only slept we were completely exhausted both me and the dogs.
Sounds fantastic

Back