I Miss My Beloved Prince

tnstud

Zooville Settler
I miss you so much my Prince. I know it has been years, and it took years to finally be able to cope with your passing, but I still miss you so much. I hate having to live with out you. I long so much to feel your fur and thick mane again, take in your wonderful scent. You saved me so long ago, you helped me get through my pain of life and brought me true happiness. You were my world, my lovely boy. I find it so hard to forgive those that took you away from me. Every pain I have now, every attack, every doubt of living I have, I miss you so much more. I miss you so much because you were able to heal me. I miss you my Prince, I always will. But I hope to some day be with you again.

It is so hard when they are gone, they leave such a large hole in our lives. Just know you are not alone in your pain. Do you have any photos or stories or memories of Prince that you feel you can share, so we might know a little of your wonderful boy.

Things just don't seem like they can get back to normal without them huh. It sucks man and the only thing that seems to relieve the pain is time and times a sort of fickle thing that likes to slow down when you don't want it to and you lose days even weeks when you're trying to move on. I'm in the middle of it it's not fun but I keep trying to find ways to transfer negative feelings emotions and even positive ones into something somewhat productive. But man it's good hearing about people making it through in one piece for the most part. Sorry for your loss. Even though it doesn't bring them back we still have memories right, as a way to keep them in our hearts and lives.

Back