I got the knot.

I finally got the KNOT in on my medium Cole from bad dragon. I was put out for a while because I forced it in the last time so I had to stop to heal.

But out of curiosity what knots have you guys taken?
I've taken the knot from my malamute, he has a biggish dick I guess (haven't seen any other dog dicks in person so can't really say) feels sooo good when he pulls it out nice and slow

I finally got the KNOT in on my medium Cole from bad dragon. I was put out for a while because I forced it in the last time so I had to stop to heal.

You definitely don’t want to force it. My first knot was super painful and ripped me a little from not knowing what I was doing. I was very young. The more you practice the easier it will be. You learn how to relax a lot more. My first was a Lab but I have been with a Rottweiler, pit bull, Golden retriever, and a few mutts as well.

I have 2 sex toys, Rex and Diego from BD (small) I can take diego and his knot, but rex is too difficult. I guess practice makes perfect, but damn is it tough, i can get the knot about half way. Any tips? I can take Rex small almost all the way but half way down the knot it just gets impossible and yes i use a lot of lube haha. DM me if you have the same or similar toys

Last year I started with BD knotted toys and got to knot most medium sized knots but I stopped. I started back this year and my goal is to finally knot a large Rex and Austin. I've almost knotted my medium Rex and Austin. Small Rex and Austin were easy.

I only have BD toys but it’s become a bit of a game to see how much I can take. My Med Dexter is the largest (9in circumference) I can take up front, but behind I’ve only managed a Med Roland and that was a literal bloody mission. My small tucker so nice all around for quickies. Next time I make an order I’m getting larger for sure.

I was with a border collie when I was younger but never worked up to taking his knot unfortunately. Hoping to buy a small or medium red soon.

Damn...still looking to get my first experience..my first knot.

I've had a number of toys over the years... and far, far more real dogs. But sticking to toys. EE's Wuffamute, and Bernard cast. Zeta's Akita, ruff stuff, and slipknot. 1 elypse art toy (at the time they only had the one size)..... aaand from Bad Dragon, bruiser L & XL, Waterdragon XL, Rex XL, David L, and Fenrir L.

Back