I got new toys

Got a couple of solid toys that are quite challenging.
Can take one of them knot and all fairly easy.
Can't take the knot on the bigger one yet,
but i'm very close.
Hi there, I've got the same an L and the XXL and I must say...I definitely prefer the XXL. It take me some time, lot's of lube and gapping training to be able to have all in. But I love it! Better that this just the real deal. LoL

Hi there, I've got the same an L and the XXL and I must say...I definitely prefer the XXL. It take me some time, lot's of lube and gapping training to be able to have all in. But I love it! Better that this just the real deal. LoL
Yeah.
Nothing is ever gonna compare to a real lover.
A real lover will also be easier to take,
only becoming engorged after he's inside.

I'm getting a Dane pup in april, but until I can get him home, I have a tremendous craving that I wish I could curb.
I've been looking for an owner who will allow time with his boy, and would even make some anonymous content if they wanted.
But since the chances of meeting anyone for that venture seem to be pretty slim to none,
I bought those toys on a whim.
I just wanted to feel the simulation until
I get my Dane pup in april.
He'll be 10 months old.

I just took the knot on my largest toy earlier today.
The hottest thing about it,
is that after my Dane gets older,
his knot will get much larger than the one on this toy.
But I will be able to accommodate him with no trouble at all once he gets inside.
I only hope I can find someone to help me make content after he and I are ready to do it.

I just took the knot on my largest toy earlier today.
The hottest thing about it,
is that after my Dane gets older,
his knot will get much larger than the one on this toy.
But I will be able to accommodate him with no trouble at all once he gets inside.
I only hope I can find someone to help me make content after he and I are ready to do it.
It's so sad that we are apart...I'm in Lisbon, Portugal, Europe

Back