I forgot about one of my dogs XD

MashaSobaka

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
They were in heat, unfortunately not at the same time but one after another. This made it difficult to navigate who finished when, whose two weeks expired when etc.
One of the girls came after me a lot yesterday and today and always flattered me, I had to pet her and when I petted her she always lay on her back. Then it occurred to me to look at the calendar and it turned out that she had stopped having heat 3 weeks ago, so we hadn't had sex in more than 3 weeks. :eek:
My other dogs had finished earlier so I continued having sex with them and I forgot about her.
We made up for it. ❤️ She was very happy after that, she chased her tail, the white material from her cookie splashed on the carpet, she licked up :ROFLMAO: and continued to chase her tail and zoomie in the yard.

They were in heat, unfortunately not at the same time but one after another. This made it difficult to navigate who finished when, whose two weeks expired when etc.
One of the girls came after me a lot yesterday and today and always flattered me, I had to pet her and when I petted her she always lay on her back. Then it occurred to me to look at the calendar and it turned out that she had stopped having heat 3 weeks ago, so we hadn't had sex in more than 3 weeks. :eek:
My other dogs had finished earlier so I continued having sex with them and I forgot about her.
We made up for it. ❤️ She was very happy after that, she chased her tail, the white material from her cookie splashed on the carpet, she licked up :ROFLMAO: and continued to chase her tail and zoomie in the yard.
This is why I couldn't have more than two dogs. It really can be hard at times to feel like I'm balancing the love and attention fairly, especially since my dogs have different communication styles.

I had two dogs. Hence the username. Sometimes it did get hard to give them love evenly without making the other one feel left out. There’d be times I’d be making love with one and the other would just walk in and sit and watch us waiting for her turn.

Back