I Fingered a Cat in Heat for the First Time

And had to take care of my own business right afterward. I am still getting over my learned shame of bestiality, and lowkey, I feel so weird and perverted for becoming so turned on by this. Does anyone else relieve their cats when they are in heat?

The cat was okay with this? I'm surprised fingers even fit.
Did the kitty enjoy it
I did not insert any fingers–I attempted to rub her to orgasm. This did not work very well, so today I tried the "Q-tip method" with a thin, lubricated paintbrush handle. This seems to have done the trick. She squirmed around a lot, but kept coming back for more (I waited until she presented herself to me), and she is currently chilling on the floor.

And had to take care of my own business right afterward. I am still getting over my learned shame of bestiality, and lowkey, I feel so weird and perverted for becoming so turned on by this. Does anyone else relieve their cats when they are in heat?
I don't myself have a cat, but am looking into it a good bit and have had chat with people with cat on such matters.

The overall agreement I have with them is that it can be viewed a good thing even without being into it, since its something of a need for the cats and they can enjoy it too beyond the need presented by it. Definitely there are other people that relieve their cats, a good few without even being into it themselves with the idea being as an act for the cat. Arguably if anything its good pet keeping since one should look out for ones pet's needs. What goes beyond the need being taken care off in own enjoyment, so long not in any way shape or form harming the cat of course, also quite fine and shouldn't be negatively viewed in any way.

Once I may have a cat I know I would/will look into how to personally perfect having their needs taken care off a good bit, with own enjoyment as a side line attachment.

Back