I finally did it

odalyta

Tourist
After a lot of hard work, I finally got knotted by my small razor. I had no anal experience before I got him a couple weeks ago.

I definitely took my time slowly working up and loosening up. I was sitting on top of them grinding my hips into his knot. I tried pushing deeper and feeling myself stretch, I couldn't go any further and decided to hold the position. After a few seconds of holding oh, I just loosened up, and pushed the final bit and felt him shoot up. I never knew what people meant when they talked about seeing Stars, but after tonight I definitely do. It was an incident wave pleasure, pain and numbness as all thought ran from my head. I started to tremble and thought of pulling it out, Instead embraced it and started grinding my hips onto the hilt. He feeling of being so full was only increased as his seed flooded inside of me. I couldn't help but lay face down ass up on the ground for at least a minute just overwhelmed. With a small tug and a push, he popped out and his cum ran from my ass like a river. It's been over half an hour and I still am shaking.

I head can't stop running and I'm very interested in other people's experiences, as I now have a million questions.

1. I felt pain on entry but by the third time I knotted it was almost numb feeling, do you feel like this when you're pushing your limits too?

2. For those of you with a prostate, what does it feel like when knotted or any anal play. the entire time I didn't feel like I was getting any crazy stimulation in there. even when not at I hear people talk about how it presses right up against it oh, but I don't think I really felt that pleasure. Any advice or tips?

Tldr: tonight a new bitch was born

nice work! yea, based on my experiences that "seeing stars" moment often happens whenever you reach a milestone with knots anally (by that i mean in terms of the size).

To answer your questions:
1. Your ass will grow accustomed to the size after enough sessions, to the point where you should be able to take the knot with minimal work/warm-up. Just don't skimp on the lube...

2. For me, the pressure of the knot against the prostate is what induces the pleasure. There is a noticeable feeling of a heartbeat in various places. I'm not sure what else to compare it to... I've heard it's the closest men can get to female orgasms, but there's no way to know for sure. Although it does induce the urge to urinate afterwards if you're being rough.

Back