I don't know what to do

KnottyAbbeyV

Tourist
Last week I had a play date with a couple. Just a 3some non zoo. We were on their couch and we definitely got hot and heavy. We took a break and the wife let their dog in. He's was one of those super overly friendly mixed breeds that'll love you for life if you throw his favorite toy so he can endlessly bring it back. That's what the wife was doing when she got distracted by her hubby. I picked up the you and threw it for him a couple of times. Then I got distracted talking dirty and I didn't immediately throw his toy. He nuzzled my hand that had his toy in my lap........he got a big sniff of my crotch and put his nose in further......like a reflex when a dog outs his nose in my crotch I opened my legs and started licking my wet parts.......I didn't even think about it..... totally subconscious. They were both shocked but definitely sexually intrigued. I let their dog lick me while they watched for a few minutes but stopped him and went back to giving this couple the attention. Lucky for me that was enough to get them back into this 3some. After everything was done I left on a high note and it was good. However....they've been blowing my phone up for a week. I haven't been rude to them or anything. Just played the I'm busy card but I've been putting them off. I just have this bad feeling they're going to blow this up. They have my number and my name since we did the whole exchange of STD information. I don't know how to handle this and I'm kinda panicked. Any advice?

Thank you

If everything was good and you left on a high note why would you think they have any malice towards you or the situation?
I don't think it would be for malice I just think they would blow it up to the wrong people out of like excitement. And I'm not really sure how to bring it up to them

It wasn't mentioned at all the rest of the entire night? If not, in my mind at least, that means they were more aroused than anything else and may just want to see if you wanted to do more or discuss it with them. Idk, any time someone has your info and knows something secret about you is scary, but could you text and not call just to see what's up?

It wasn't mentioned at all the rest of the entire night? If not, in my mind at least, that means they were more aroused than anything else and may just want to see if you wanted to do more or discuss it with them. Idk, any time someone has your info and knows something secret about you is scary, but could you text and not call just to see what's up?
Normally I'm not so nervous about this stuff but I've also never mixed company especially by accident. This wasn't ever brought up before hand. I think I'm more concerned with how casual I was with their dog. You know like....oh fuck.....how do I explain that behavior. I know I should talk to them but like I said I've never mixed the 2 lifestyles before. Hopefully I'll have a clearer head in a few days

Normally I'm not so nervous about this stuff but I've also never mixed company especially by accident. This wasn't ever brought up before hand. I think I'm more concerned with how casual I was with their dog. You know like....oh fuck.....how do I explain that behavior. I know I should talk to them but like I said I've never mixed the 2 lifestyles before. Hopefully I'll have a clearer head in a few days
that's a good way to think about it. My only thought is that if they had been offended or disgusted, they would have ended it right then and there and probably made you leave. Obviously, you know much more about the situation but that is just my initial thoughts. Good luck, stay safe :)

Back