I come here to masturbate and know that men find it kinky even though I can’t explore too much in real life

firsttimeuk

Tourist
BANNED USER
Me and my friend who enjoy using this site enjoy coming on here to explore our darkest fantasies, even though we only have explored with our doggies sparingly, any idea to help us progress with likeminded people? Or should it remain a horny fantasy with occasional humping

Me and my friend who enjoy using this site enjoy coming on here to explore our darkest fantasies, even though we only have explored with our doggies sparingly, any idea to help us progress with likeminded people? Or should it remain a horny fantasy with occasional humping
You know your limits.
Watch something you really like.
Seek for how-to's and FAQ's.
If you think youre into - act.

30 plus years having sex with animals here There's nothing better. No regrets. Go for it. Stop fantasizing about it. Just do it. Go for it and have fun.

I’m glad we do, and it is very fun too, as females though it’s a little trickier to meet in a safe way
Oh and you think it's any easier for a guy to meet a woman safely........ Omfg the horror stories....... I'd say you're kinda fucked regardless of gender... Humans are psychopaths no matter how sane they claim to be..

Just do what feels right, don't force yourself but also don't restrain yourself too much either (within reason). Talking with people here is a good way to get knowledge and ideas for things to try.

This is basically me, I use this sight to get horny and rub myself to but I probably would never engage in real life. Super sexy nonetheless ~

Depends. For a lot of people, masturbation is plenty of extra besides a gf or bf. And I get that. But just to take things into context, imagine if what you desire actually happened as well? For example @Rottenapple69 if you actually were to meet someone who was an owner and a nice person and both of you are horny as fuck. You know it's not going to be a relationship immediately and all you have to do is to do exactly as you want for the night. I don't think that jacking off is going to be the same visceral experience.
And just to reiterate, I have done that a few times in life and haven't regretted it!

Back