I am new and just want to figure out this new grounds. I use to think i was alone

When I was doing this pre internet, I thought I was the only person on the planet to be doing such a depraved thing. I was simultaneously aroused and disgusted by what I was doing with my boy and every time we did it I would swear that this was the last time. Of course, the next day, all I could think of was his cock and I would inevitably find myself under him slobbering all over his cock with my mouth. It wasn't until many years later that I discovered I was not alone in this lifestyle. Made me feel a lot better.

When I was doing this pre internet, I thought I was the only person on the planet to be doing such a depraved thing. I was simultaneously aroused and disgusted by what I was doing with my boy and every time we did it I would swear that this was the last time. Of course, the next day, all I could think of was his cock and I would inevitably find myself under him slobbering all over his cock with my mouth. It wasn't until many years later that I discovered I was not alone in this lifestyle. Made me feel a lot better.
Thank you this helped me a lot

You are not alone 😊. Everyone felt the same and believe that they are doing something odd the first time not knowing there are many others too. To think it is depraved, if you felt that way, don't be. You are gifted. Sometimes doing something abnormal is to be normal in life. I am a gay zoo exclusive with animals, but one thing is I care about all of them with devotion, dignity and passion , even an animal with a pussy, they are special no matter what they are.

This forum is my first step also. I want to applaud you all for your courage and honesty. I have kept my feelings and desires hidden for too long. It has taken me 4 years, to build up the courage after my ex left me to admit to myself that I am, and have been a zoophile. And I love to watch women and dogs fulfilling each other. And maybe one day I will find a special woman that I can share my feelings with and not have to hide any longer.

While I have always known that I was uniquely attracted to animals, especially dogs, I didn't know that there was a label for it. I just thought that I was weird or deviant to the outside world. Once I started having sex with our family dog I was always comfortable with it all, but the taboo around it was horrible, especially as a young adult. I never thought that I was the only one, but I never knew just how common it really is. As I got older I discovered that it is in all kinds of art and stuff going way way back in time. It's in literature too. I now realize just how fortunate I was for the way I got started in it all. But that's a story for another thread.

I had never heard of or considered it before my first adventure. I don't remember having any sort or realization that I may be the "only one", just remember wanting more! Now I KNOW I'm not the only one, and the other part hasn't changed. Lol

You are not alone 😊. Everyone felt the same and believe that they are doing something odd the first time not knowing there are many others too. To think it is depraved, if you felt that way, don't be. You are gifted. Sometimes doing something abnormal is to be normal in life. I am a gay zoo exclusive with animals, but one thing is I care about all of them with devotion, dignity and passion , even an animal with a pussy, they are special no matter what they are.
I'm from the country so story's were common, rumor had it, a quite teen girl down the road liked to fuck her dog, but honestly I think the local kids were just cruel. I felt bad for her, especially since I really was fucking my dog, but the taboo kept me quite

Back