Hypo-Alergenic Breeds?

TashaZapata

Zooville Settler
Hey All!

I've been looking to get a pup sometime in the future, but both me and my partner have allergies to animals; it's worse with cats but not as bad around dogs. However, having allergies to pollen, dust, and seasonal allergies, I was wondering if any of you zoos have experienced the same thing, what breed dog(s) you ended up getting, and how you arrived to that decision?

I'd be over the moon of there are any bigger dogs who are hypoallergenic (e.g. huskies, Sheppard's, golden retrievers, etc. but no/minimal shedding), but truly my partner and I just want to have a lil homie to spoil. Thanks for reading, I can't wait to hear from all of y'all!

(Apologies if this has been posted before.)

Hey All!

I've been looking to get a pup sometime in the future, but both me and my partner have allergies to animals; it's worse with cats but not as bad around dogs. However, having allergies to pollen, dust, and seasonal allergies, I was wondering if any of you zoos have experienced the same thing, what breed dog(s) you ended up getting, and how you arrived to that decision?

I'd be over the moon of there are any bigger dogs who are hypoallergenic (e.g. huskies, Sheppard's, golden retrievers, etc. but no/minimal shedding), but truly my partner and I just want to have a lil homie to spoil. Thanks for reading, I can't wait to hear from all of y'all!

(Apologies if this has been posted before.)
sorry misread post i not had to much allergies so couldn't help sorry

Back