Attachments

• Screenshot_20230321_121633_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230321_121633_Chrome.jpg
    370.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20230321_122054_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230321_122054_Chrome.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 61
I love them, so do a lot of people: :D

Not a likely partner. For the OP, the male hyena's wedding tackle is a mirror of hers. Did you not read your own documentation?

My question was merely interest based, not asking whether anyone had, and the fact is we have people on this forum asking about sex with everything from dolphins, to big cats and I guarantee some would be interested in giving a go anyway.

There are some people usually found on youtube who managed to build a trusting relationship with hyenas.
Some even touch their dicks.
Those people are likely zoophiles. Not necessarily sexual zoophiles, but you can be a nonsexual zoophile and love animals.
Based on how those people talk and what they say, they appear very zooish.

But anyone who has ever had sex with a hyena would be smart enough to keep it private. Exotic animals make you very identifiable.

There are some people usually found on youtube who managed to build a trusting relationship with hyenas.
Some even touch their dicks.
Those people are likely zoophiles. Not necessarily sexual zoophiles, but you can be a nonsexual zoophile and love animals.
Based on how those people talk and what they say, they appear very zooish.

But anyone who has ever had sex with a hyena would be smart enough to keep it private. Exotic animals make you very identifiable.
There's this guy that hugs lions, hyenas, etc. Pretty cool.

There is also a guy who has a lot of shorts with wolves and some hyenas and other animals.
No indication of being a sexual zoophile of course, he is not dumb if he is a zoo, but his love for animals is incredibly apparent from his content.

There is also a guy who has a lot of shorts with wolves and some hyenas and other animals.
No indication of being a sexual zoophile of course, he is not dumb if he is a zoo, but his love for animals is incredibly apparent from his content.
I absolutely adore those guys, they understand them so well and are so caring.

As a girl that is coming to terms with the fact that she definitely had a kind of awakening with some of the... less human Disney males, I must admit there was some huge feral dom energy from the hyenas in the lion King. Definitely a fan

Really cool guy!!

Really cool guy!!

Neat. I was too scared of them and other fauna to camp out in Africa.

As a girl that is coming to terms with the fact that she definitely had a kind of awakening with some of the... less human Disney males, I must admit there was some huge feral dom energy from the hyenas in the lion King. Definitely a fan
Oh you can definitely tell Shenzi (Whoopie Goldberg) doms the two boys. And don't worry, a lot of the girls I know had primal feelings for adult Simba and daddy Mufasa (one girl apparently humped her Simba plushie as a kid) even though they don't identify as zoo or even furry. And I know Nala definitely caught my attention as a tween.

Interesting for sure!
Oh yeah. It definitely got my attention when I learnt about it, and yes, as someone who developed a sounding fetish because I loved the concept of my dick being fucked and actively fantasized about the insides of my dick being penetrated and fertilized, I am interested in trying it out.

View attachment 379164

I think this is the best way how to tame hyene. Btw if someone want to see more pics like this - my gallery growing up 😘
Best regards!
Wow did you make this?! Nice <3

In other news, Yes. Fuck yes. I love Hyenas. They are so sexy I would fuck a male or a female day or night. The whole pack, fucking me, breeding me, taking my neck in those giant, powerful bone-crushing jaws of theirs. Knowing they could snap me at any second and yet they keep me around to fill again and again, from the Alpha Female down.

Delicious.

I know that within the furry scene there's a ton of fetishization of hyenas, especially the whole psuedopenis/scent gland aspects of it. Although they are pretty popular I doubt we'd ever see much content with them.

Back