Human VS Wolf

What do you prefer

• Total voters

Juan Lobo

Tourist
What do you prefer, having a relationship with a human and then discovering that she has lied to you, cheated on you, loves you out of interest and when she gets tired of you she betrays you, or have a relationship with a wolf who loves you sincerely, who will always be faithful to you and who will never betray you, even though people will tell you that you are "mentally ill" and a "zoophiliac" for not following social norms of the humans?

Even without any of the stuff your described human does:
Always a female wolf, not a human. 🤷‍♂️

But out of experience: no wolf would be your "pet". And only "companion" as long as they want to. They are ways more mentally independent animals compared to dogs and behave differently. As such it resembles more of a part-time relationship and no personal animal.

I mean, I'm more sexually attracted to canines in general than I am to humans... although your description of a human seems oddly specific, almost like you have a preconceived bias or something? :unsure:

What do you prefer, having a relationship with a human and then discovering that she has lied to you, cheated on you, loves you out of interest and when she gets tired of you she betrays you, or have a relationship with a wolf who loves you sincerely, who will always be faithful to you and who will never betray you
What if you found yourself choosing between a non-cheating honest human woman that accepts you for you, or a female wolf that doesn't have issues mating with other wolves nor humans when in and out of heat, and snaps at you when you do something she doesn't like? Would that change your answer?

Back