Human - Knot or not?

Do you wish that male humans had knot?

• Hell yes I wish I/men had a knot

Votes: 88 71.5%
  • Nah, I like men as they are / leave that for the dogs

Votes: 28 22.8%
  • No, but I would like they them to have some other feature found in the animal kingdom/fantasy

Votes: 7 5.7%

• Total voters

ipswish

Tourist
As a guy I've always wished that my dick had a nice knot, oh, the fun that we are missing out on... But I'm curious how many people in this community share that wish or have some other interesting desires for the old human ripstick. Lets hear those opinions.

Well not a lot of responses with a split decision if you ignore my vote maybe we'll get something more conclusive in the future

Leave the knot with the dogs, I enjoy your fingers, voice, attention and taste (as long as your diet is decent)
I can see the appeal of leaving variety on the table, and I appreciate you adding to the many side benefits of a healthy diet 😆

It would be nice… but really love that human cock can go in and out at all angles and can be cut or uncut and doesn’t get stuck inside you like a dog. I have yet to get knotted but I can’t imagine it being the same as with a man except in the beginning.

Having said that a nice sheath for a human male companion to wear so he can knot me when or if he feels would be kinky and fun.

I like my cock as is. Leave the knot for the dogs. I mean nothing is better than finishing (Her also) and cuddles. Just enjoying each other. I love post sex snuggling.

I'll keep my cock the same its decent sized and one of the first compliments my wife ever gave me was it's a gorgeous suckable dick. Let the dogs keep the knot it's fun sitting back and watching them take it

I think it might be interesting.
Definitely, the knot would spice up the infidelity - all the more so if the couple were caught by a second partner.

On humans, I don't think a knot would be a good addition. If I wanted to have a knot I'd rather be an anthropomorphic canine or werewolf or something.

It may be different for me because I'm strictly a bottom. My dick does not get much use, and I don't feel the need to insert it into anything. I also really enjoy diversity in sex, and I think it's the differences that keep things interesting.

Back