Human hole stretching

Hi, i am really tight in both my holes. I been trying to stretch them for awhile, nothing seems to be really working. The ass is much more easier to work with but is taking forever. The pussy though is biggest disappointment. When i play with toys i never go past a certain point and if i do get it in i either have to sit on it or hold in the whole time usually with my hand or squeezing my legs super tight. Its very annoying, i want to be able to take bigger. The other day i was finally get the knot in from a good boy but I was too tight and i actually bled and no it was not my time of the month.

Anyone have secret tips?
Anyone else have this problem?
How long did it take to see progress?
Is there anyone where it just doesn't seem like it is going to stretch.

Hi, i am really tight in both my holes. I been trying to stretch them for awhile, nothing seems to be really working. The ass is much more easier to work with but is taking forever. The pussy though is biggest disappointment. When i play with toys i never go past a certain point and if i do get it in i either have to sit on it or hold in the whole time usually with my hand or squeezing my legs super tight. Its very annoying, i want to be able to take bigger. The other day i was finally get the knot in from a good boy but I was too tight and i actually bled and no it was not my time of the month.

Anyone have secret tips?
Tight in both holes too would love mine stretched to max

Hello,
I'm stretching my gurly pussy for long time.
Is only way to get wild open holes.
Lots of games with long dildos and thick dildos.
Switch long and thick.
Be patient, after time you will be able to see progress 😘

Anyone have secret tips?
hold the dogs legs when he knots and let him go only when you feel he got his knot smaller then you wont bleed

Have you given vaginal birth? That is one thing that typically opens women and makes it very easy to stretch again.
If you have a partner, ask them to first every day. When they insert their hand do a few things...
1) insert hand with fingers straight
2) as they get to your cervix, tell them to curl fingers into a fist.
3) then ask them to slowly pull their hand out. You will feel resistance. There is a muscle band just inside your vagina, located before your G spot. That is the one area to really work on.
4) as they pull out their hand tell them to open fingers. They will not make their hand straight like when shaking hands, but open into a large ball. This will stretch 360 degrees.

There are inflatable dildos and anal balls that work really well in your pussy too. Those will stretch you better that large toys. They let you slowly increase size, much like going into labor.
Try to repeat the labor process, push yourself to the point of almost tapping out, then deflate. Keep doing that for about an hour every day and you will be crazy surprised how big you will get.

Around 4 minutes, 28 seconds of this video https://www.redtube.com/38940521 you can see it inflated but see how it gets pulled inside her pussy? That is the muscle band that I mentioned. You will be able to feel it if you get an inflatable.

Happy stretching.

Back