Hubby is curious

Welcome! hope you guys find what you're looking for cause it's an experience I'm glad I've had

Yes when we’re fucking and he starts talking about it it makes me cum so hard so like in fantasy yes…it’s the reality that’s kind of scary
The point is, you should not be pushed into doing something you yourself do not want to do.
Having sex with an animal is illegal almost everywhere and it has lifelong consequences.
For example if you husband at some point decides to turn on you, he will have evidence against you.
Do not do stuff just because someone else wants you to especially when it has potentially bad consequences for you.

The point is, you should not be pushed into doing something you yourself do not want to do.
Having sex with an animal is illegal almost everywhere and it has lifelong consequences.
For example if you husband at some point decides to turn on you, he will have evidence against you.
Do not do stuff just because someone else wants you to especially when it has potentially bad consequences for you.

Absolutely this.

But should you be on the same wavelength and wish to move forward, there's a plethora of reading material in the How To section

Yes when we’re fucking and he starts talking about it it makes me cum so hard so like in fantasy yes…it’s the reality that’s kind of scary
Yeah it can be scary at first most of the women that have enjoyed my boys have been very scared at first even to stroke or touch since they are sensitive and well they are dogs that can bite etc.. but it should be something that you should take your time with if you get freaked out then maybe just relax and think it through a bit more if you were considering trying it out. Outside of that it is a very kinky fantasy and if your enjoying it then have at it lol sometimes the fantasies one has are just enough you know, especially without worrying about real world things that actually can come along with doing them.

Hey I wish you both the best! Enjoy yourselves!

Welcome to the community - happy to have you hear and love your photos!

You're not wrong about the width part of this being a big draw - how big of a boy do you think you can handle?

Back