Howdy from Virginia (32M)

Been always interested in this since I was young. Only recently was I mated with a friends dog. I was mounted a few times over the past months.

I kind of struggle at times with these feelings and hoping joining the community might get me feeling less conflicted

Thanks!

Hey and welcome to Zooville! Glad to hear that you've had some Zoo fun recently. I hope you can figure everything out while exploring the site. Lots to learn 😁😁

Welcome in mate, glad to have you here.
Those feelings can be quite difficult to overcome, but thankfully you're in really good hands here and this community can be a great support group. Know that you aren't alone, and that you have people here whom you can talk to and can help you through the rough times. Who you are doesn't need to be hidden or make you feel bad, but these things also take time to resolve. Hang in there buddy, you've got this! ❤️

Been always interested in this since I was young. Only recently was I mated with a friends dog. I was mounted a few times over the past months.

I kind of struggle at times with these feelings and hoping joining the community might get me feeling less conflicted

Thanks!
Heyyy :)

Welcome in mate, glad to have you here.
Those feelings can be quite difficult to overcome, but thankfully you're in really good hands here and this community can be a great support group. Know that you aren't alone, and that you have people here whom you can talk to and can help you through the rough times. Who you are doesn't need to be hidden or make you feel bad, but these things also take time to resolve. Hang in there buddy, you've got this! ❤️
Thank you ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks!
I’m in Va too. I haven’t experienced as much but am curious and would like to meet like-minded guys like me

Hello and welcome to the community. I’m sorry to hear that you’re feeling conflicted with the whole zoo desires. Me personally, I feel that as long as you are not hurting anyone/anything and you are not forcing yourself upon them and it’s not just for you, there’s nothing wrong with sex with animals. Animals are sexual beings just like we are. Many animals have sex just for the pleasure of it and many animals have sex with animals outside of their species when they have the opportunity/connection.
My dog and I had a truly loving and passionate relationship for almost a decade where we gave each other our attention, our hearts, and our souls. If the universe feels that my relationship or your desires are wrong, then fuck ‘em. They’re dead wrong. You may only get to live once. Don’t let society tell you who or what you can love if it isn’t hurting anyone or even affecting them.

Back