How would you define your sexuality and what motivates you?

Homosexual submissive more toward Males however Females can be as Dominant its all about giving up control to others for me. A Man i was chatting with on Alt was chatting about this and inviting me to spend the weekend with Him and His K9 but it never happened so i am searching myself

"I don't want one position, I want ALL positions!"
This best describes my sexuality.

As for my motivation, pleasure, affection and love, Even if it's a lie.
Being undesirable I truly enjoy being the reason someone has an orgasm. It's an ego boost.

"I don't want one position, I want ALL positions!"
This best describes my sexuality.

As for my motivation, pleasure, affection and love, Even if it's a lie.
Being undesirable I truly enjoy being the reason someone has an orgasm. It's an ego boost.
Being the reason for an orgasm is an ego-boost natural high for someone of any gender in any sexual situation.
And please, everyone, no matter who or what they are, is desired by someone.

Being the reason for an orgasm is an ego-boost natural high for someone of any gender in any sexual situation.
And please, everyone, no matter who or what they are, is desired by someone.

I shit you not, In the entirety of my life no one has ever approached me or found me attractive.
No compliments, light flirting, comfortable prolonged eye contact, "you're lookin good today!", none of that.
Every love I've had has been because they got to know my personality and I talked to them online first.
I suppose that's why I always find it a bit humorous when women complain about being surrounded by men who constantly desire them. Yes I see the annoyance and danger, but I also see the comedy.

In the real world It's like I'm Nny, The bodies are piling up in plain sight yet still I walk free as if no one notices.
(Easy there FBI, It's just a comic reference, nothing more. I'm American, not maga.)

In the end, it really doesn't matter. Everyone has their challenges in life.

Last edited:
Back