How to view MP4's on the new site??

Locoluv

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Hi I am getting a no Script message and not being able to down load any videos. Can some one assist with what I am doing wrong? thanks in advance

@doglover101 TOR browser on Windows 10 only very small screen size full screen doesnt work. Are we still able to down load for viewing later? Thank you

@doglover101 TOR browser on Windows 10 only very small screen size full screen doesnt work. Are we still able to down load for viewing later? Thank you
I'm guessing you still have it where almost everything as far as content settings and such is disabled? That may be why... Are you able to on some videos right click and see save as?

I'm guessing you still have it where almost everything as far as content settings and such is disabled? That may be why... Are you able to on some videos right click and see save as?
Yes I can see save as but it doesn't let me choose where or download or at least it doesn,t seem too. I have not found where to modifythe content settings, yet It's late in Australia and I have had a big day. Will try again on thursday when I get back to some better internet access. thanks for caring. Cheers LL

@doglover101 I have done a test and have no problems if I use a different browser I have no problems. I will study the TOR tutorial for the settings. Thanks again for the advice and being a Staff Member on the forum. cheers LL

I removed and re-install TOR and everything has been fine since then. Thanks all for the advice.

Anyone know how I can download videos now?? Had no problems before the hack but now I can’t seem to download ANY videos. I’m using an iPad Pro 2nd Gen, btw. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Converting htm video clips to open then. Try wit GOM player VLC media player as well as with DIVX media player too but still unsuccessful. With what media player can I open HTM video clips please.

Back