How to train/receive dog

All you have to do is present yourself. Get on all-fours, or lie on your back on a low-bench or some pillows. It may take time, but if he still has desire and your hips are at an accessible height he'll soon figure out how to penetrate you.

In my opinion it's an opportunity that should be offered rather than a behaviour that should be trained.

All you have to do is present yourself. Get on all-fours, or lie on your back on a low-bench or some pillows. It may take time, but if he still has desire and your hips are at an accessible height he'll soon figure out how to penetrate you.

In my opinion it's an opportunity that should be offered rather than a behaviour that should be trained.
1000% the only training you would do is to train them in a way that they dont try and take the opportunity when its inappropriate

'How to train your dragon ' is the thing that comes to my mind each time I see a thread that has a title with the word "train" in it😂

You do not train an animal for sex but even if you did,I don't think the animal/pet would like it because it would be doing it out of habit

I call it training personally but that might not be accurate. your not forcing them your basically showing them they have permission to mount you an the training part is setting the boundries on when they are allowed. for instance it would be hard to explain if your having family movie night and your dog suddenly tries to mount you getting pre juice everywhere in excitement. thats how you get caught

I have a 8yr old M German shepherd who I would like to train. He’s very temperamental and grumpy. He licks my pussy but I need advice on how to get him to mount me. I would love to suck his cock too so any advice is welcome and appreciated.
I'm in the KC area would love to chat some then maybe we could meet up and try and help with that.

This rarely works on its own. It is not good advice. For example, at least try jacking him off a bit so he is thinking about sex. That is one of a hundred things that can be tried.

An intact male dog is literally the most famously horny creature on planet earth. Generally, a naked and willing woman on all-fours is the least surprising thing they'd try to hump at any given moment 😅

Your dog sounds really disinterested. If mine was like that I would just leave him alone to be honest.

Back