How to Have Sex with Dogs

eshir

Lurker
So, I’ve let a dog lick my vagina before, and he mounted me while I was fully clothed, so not much really happened beyond letting him lick my pussy.

But, I was curious on how to go about having sex with a male dog. I’m bodily female, if that helps.
Any tips, suggestions, or otherwise would be helpful.

Those guides have had a lot of work put into them.
When you read them, then you can ask more specific questions.
But nobody is going to give you better advice within a couple of lines here better than reading the articles that took hours to write.

I thought I read in a post by @pes that there is no female guide? This is a good starting point:

There is not. The post is requesting one.

I could write one easily enough.
I have no doubts about that. You have a way with words.
Though, after reading the link to "missing woman howto" it seems there's a bit of controversy around having one.

While such a thing might help those pretending to be something they aren't and therefore reduce other's ability to use claimed knowledge and experience as a litmus test, I think back 30 years to my origins when I knew nothing and learned it all the hard way, no pun intended.
Ah, never gave that a thought. And as one is rather passive and "Nike it", there might not really be a need either.
If he don't want to, nothing happens.
One of the things I endured on and off over the years was pseudocyesis. I've never, ever seen that discussed.
I thought I had that, but then the stick showed that it was not a phantom pregnancy at all.
Obviously caused by a human and not by a dog.

I could write one easily enough.

Though, after reading the link @pes gave to "missing woman howto" it seems there's a bit of controversy around having one.

While such a thing might help those pretending to be something they aren't and therefore reduce other's ability to use claimed knowledge and experience as a litmus test, I think back 30 years to my origins when I knew nothing and learned it all the hard way, no pun intended.

One of the things I endured on and off over the years was pseudocyesis. I've never, ever seen that discussed.
A few years back there was a discussion on a German board. A girl was really nervous after she had had her first sex with her dog. It is in fact possible to be impregnated by a dog if only for a few days.

Recent studies suggest that while dog sperm can penetrate human egg cells, their DNA does not match up properly, which would prevent any successful fertilization or pregnancy from occurring, even when artificial means were used for implantation into a female host body across these two distinct species lines—dog and human genetically speaking.

So, technically speaking you ate right, because no fertilisation takes place. However, the sperms do penetrate a human egg, which may be unknown to most.

There is a less-than-zero chance that this is anything real. Look at the rest of the material. Not a single citation, but some minor advertising for pet foods.

Pseudocyesis (false pregnancy) is in fact possible in a dog-woman scenario, and I know this to be true because I myself experienced it, and at the time I was sexually monogamous with my first dog. My menstrual cycle stopped for several months, my breasts swelled a bit and became super-sensitive, I started to have an altered shape in my abdomen, and random bouts of constipation I never had before because my diet has always been extremely healthy and I work out (running, yoga) regularly.

While the medical community doesn't know for sure what causes pseudocyesis, it is generally believed there is a psychological component, and that I had at the time in spades.

Having sex with my first dog was new and I felt a ton of shame relating to it. I kept having to choke down thoughts like "What guy would want me after this..." and "I'll never re-marry and have kids" and "I feel so dirty/awful/low" and many others. The dreams I was having early on were truly awful too. That emotional stress, which accumulated over a short period of time time and eventually became rather consuming, may have fallen into what the medical community would consider a psychological component.

And so, at least as a theory, my body started displaying early symptoms of pregnancy. And experiencing those symptoms increased my stress and panic to the point where it was winning over the smart part of my brain that knew there was no way in the history of the world I could be pregnant from my dog.

A trip to my gyno of course proved in a jiffy I wasn't pregnant, and upon having that confirmed my panic and stress went way down and the physical symptoms started to subside.
Very interesting. Glad you got to a better head space. Being post menopausal I wouldn't experience something like this , but sure can understand how stressful it could be.

Pseudocyesis (false pregnancy) is in fact possible in a dog-woman scenario, and I know this to be true because I myself experienced it, and at the time I was sexually monogamous with my first dog.
Thanks for sharing your experiences with this. I think most people don't know about it, and I can certainly imagine that suddenly displaying obvious signs of pregnancy after being exclusive with your dog would be immensely distressing. You know it's impossible, but when you've got real physical symptoms...

Knowing that this is a thing that can happen would definitely save others from much of that same doubt and distress.

Just clarifying that I am not saying you're wrong. What sources do you recommend reading on false pregnancies? The link I sent doesn't support that the egg/dog sperm interaction causes a false pregnancy biologically.
The confusion here stems from the fact that you misused the term "False Pregnancy" when describing a scenario where a sperm penetrates the egg and then dies (which we know does not actually ever happen between women and dogs).

False Pregnancy is a real condition that is different from what you were talking about. It's a situation in which women are having very real physical symptoms of pregnancy, when they are not actually pregnant. It is this condition that is the subject of Knotjen's response, rather than anything relating to gamete interaction.

Last edited:
Pseudocyesis (false pregnancy) is in fact possible in a dog-woman scenario, and I know this to be true because I myself experienced it, and at the time I was sexually monogamous with my first dog. My menstrual cycle stopped for several months, my breasts swelled a bit and became super-sensitive, I started to have an altered shape in my abdomen, and random bouts of constipation I never had before because my diet has always been extremely healthy and I work out (running, yoga) regularly.

While the medical community doesn't know for sure what causes pseudocyesis, it is generally believed there is a psychological component, and that I had at the time in spades.

Having sex with my first dog was new and I felt a ton of shame relating to it. I kept having to choke down thoughts like "What guy would want me after this..." and "I'll never re-marry and have kids" and "I feel so dirty/awful/low" and many others. The dreams I was having early on were truly awful too. That emotional stress, which accumulated over a short period of time time and eventually became rather consuming, may have fallen into what the medical community would consider a psychological component.

And so, at least as a theory, my body started displaying early symptoms of pregnancy. And experiencing those symptoms increased my stress and panic to the point where it was winning over the smart part of my brain that knew there was no way in the history of the world I could be pregnant from my dog.

A trip to my gyno of course proved in a jiffy I wasn't pregnant, and upon having that confirmed my panic and stress went way down and the physical symptoms started to subside.
Most likely psychological factors have a major impact on false pregnancies.
As you can get those with a human even when no fertilization of an egg happens, it can't just be physical factors involved.
The mind is powerful, and having sex do have physical reactions in your body.
The testosteron levels in canine ejaculate fluids is sky high in comparison to the human variant.
Your body do produce more estrogen and a bunch of other hormones while having sex, and as an reaction to the hormons in ejaculate fluids, to balance your own hormonal levels. And I don't see it as unlikely that the higher testosteron will make your body produce more estrogen compared to having a man blow his load in you. Very high estrogen and oxytocin levels (there are more but those two are the biggest contributors) in conjunction with a psychological "desire" to have offspring (this might be subconscious or a worry instead of a desire) should be enough to cause pseudocyesis.

Just my copper coin.

Most likely psychological factors have a major impact on false pregnancies.
As you can get those with a human even when no fertilization of an egg happens, it can't just be physical factors involved.
The mind is powerful, and having sex do have physical reactions in your body.
The testosteron levels in canine ejaculate fluids is sky high in comparison to the human variant.
Your body do produce more estrogen and a bunch of other hormones while having sex, and as an reaction to the hormons in ejaculate fluids, to balance your own hormonal levels. And I don't see it as unlikely that the higher testosteron will make your body produce more estrogen compared to having a man blow his load in you. Very high estrogen and oxytocin levels (there are more but those two are the biggest contributors) in conjunction with a psychological "desire" to have offspring (this might be subconscious or a worry instead of a desire) should be enough to cause pseudocyesis.

Just my copper coin.
an absolute beautiful description, well written xx

I have had an experience with that when I was 15. At the time I was depressed, feeling a lot of guilt and having a lot of problems at home and in school. Looking back on it I think is was psychological and there was nothing physically wrong with me that any doctor could find.

I think it is a good idea to write so thank you. Otherwise women have to announce that they are women in order to ask for the help and that info is then out there permanently for harassers. The guide allows for anonymous help.
Keep in mind it also allows catfish to blend in a little better by teaching them how to blend their lies a little better. It would allow women who don't wish to be known as women access to information without coming out in the open too though.

But, since almost none of those have a dog, I don't know how much value there is in off the radar learning something you have no way of ever putting into practice though.

Someone here, I can't remember who, did an entire thing on male horses and then found someone fake fucking there way through some fool's defenses using that info nearly word for word as it had been written.

The fakes here are going to lie their way through things no matter what though. And, it seems like people here would far rather have the masturbation dream than any kind of reality anyway, otherwise they would notice the fakes now, since every fake I've ever seen has been obvious to me from almost the second I started reading anything they said.

Case in point.....Quite a few of these fake females (MOST) don't speak like any female I've ever met. They do speak like every horny male I've ever seen posting shit, and yet no one EVER seems to take notice of that, the first and most obvious clue of all.

It's a 2 way street. It will help some silent females remain silent. It will help catfish hone their lies more tightly and less obviously. And it will effect men and women on here and perhaps elsewhere by making it easier to con them.

Back