How to get a young dog interested?

ianonvideo

Tourist
I have a red healer/mixed breed dog who is about medium to medium-large in size. He's almost a year and I want to be able to recognize the signs of interest in the coming months. We're both male and he's not expressed much interest in the past. Any help or info is appreciated. I've heard that dog's gain a real sex drive in the 1-2 year age area and I can't wait to be with my buddy.

It usually happens by them trying to mount something. A pillow, your leg,... Just wait for him. My dog became interested in about 8 months if I remember correctly but this will be individual.

don't try anything with him before he starts showing any interest (like humping stuff, overly marking his territory can also be a sign of sexual maturity). you can easily ruin any interest to have sex in him forever.

Maybe your dog is not gay? Give him vag instead
I very much doubt animals have a concept of someone being gay. On the other hand they are capable of enjoying masturbation either by using an object or by using you to do the work. :D And they quite clearly recognize you as a member of a different species and even behave differently towards a human in a sexual way than towards individuals of their own species. Which means that sexual activities with you are understood as masturbation. That said, some dogs are just not into that either.
In this case though the dog just seems to be young.

I very much doubt animals have a concept of someone being gay. On the other hand they are capable of enjoying masturbation either by using an object or by using you to do the work. :D And they quite clearly recognize you as a member of a different species and even behave differently towards a human in a sexual way than towards individuals of their own species. Which means that sexual activities with you are understood as masturbation. That said, some dogs are just not into that either.
In this case though the dog just seems to be young.
Thank for the help, like I said I won't be surprised if it takes a few months for him to get going.

Back