How to buy buy bad dragon and ship it to russia?

winafin874

Tourist
I used to want to buy the dragoness Janine (vagina), but I had no money. I have money now, but I can't find the buy button on their website. In addition, they have not previously sent purchases to Russia. As it is now - I do not know. Where can i get Janine (new or used) and how can i get her to Russia?

It cannot be bought directly at the moment, only so-called "drops" are made.
That means you have to be on their homepage at the right time and day and look at their inventory.

And are lucky that they produced some.

And when there are some to buy, you have to buy them quickly, as there are so many waiting for them.

It cannot be bought directly at the moment, only so-called "drops" are made.
That means you have to be on their homepage at the right time and day and look at their inventory.

And are lucky that they produced some.

And when there are some to buy, you have to buy them quickly, as there are so many waiting for them.
A sad situation. What about delivery to the Russian Federation and used ones?

I used to want to buy the dragoness Janine (vagina), but I had no money. I have money now, but I can't find the buy button on their website. In addition, they have not previously sent purchases to Russia. As it is now - I do not know. Where can i get Janine (new or used) and how can i get her to Russia?
You can buy it through a middleman site, like I do. BD doesn't accept orders from Russia because of delivery problems and problems with customs. There is a group on vk.com with a lot of instructions how to buy from BD, however, you need to be signed up for this social network. Or maybe you can PM me, and I will try to copy some of this instructions and send it to you, because it's a lot to write)

You can buy it through a middleman site, like I do. BD doesn't accept orders from Russia because of delivery problems and problems with customs. There is a group on vk.com with a lot of instructions how to buy from BD, however, you need to be signed up for this social network. Or maybe you can PM me, and I will try to copy some of this instructions and send it to you, because it's a lot to write)
Yes, I would be happy about that. But how to write to PM on this site?

Yes, I would be happy about that. But how to write to PM on this site?
Sorry for the delay, but I was just able to get to this site. I can’t send you a private message, because there is an option “Start a conversation with you” in the settings, and it looks like you set it to “Nobody”, so you can not correspond with anyone. My setting allows any member to write me, but I can't write to you. There is an letter icon on the top right, through which you can start a conversation with me.

Sorry for the delay, but I was just able to get to this site. I can’t send you a private message, because there is an option “Start a conversation with you” in the settings, and it looks like you set it to “Nobody”, so you can not correspond with anyone. My setting allows any member to write me, but I can't write to you. There is an letter icon on the top right, through which you can start a conversation with me.
Oddly; my setting @Start a conversation with you@ set as @members only@

and I dont see "There is an letter icon on the top right, through which you can start a conversation with me."

Oddly; my setting @Start a conversation with you@ set as @members only@

and I dont see "There is an letter icon on the top right, through which you can start a conversation with me."
Hmm, that's strange. By the way, the "letter icon" is on the attached screenshot.
Anyway, the link to VK group is here: https://vk.com/baddragon_group You can join it and find an instructions in "Help" section. I also posted a message on your profile, so if you still can't start a conversation with me, answer to me and I will try to find another way to send you that instructions.

Attachments

• Screen1.png
    Screen1.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 4
Back