How to Arouse?

Hi everyone. I am new to horses and have started playing with a gelding recently. He likes the attention, and I am very easy with him. His cock doesn’t want to come all the way out though. I rub his belly and ass, and he drops it very easily, but it only partially exits the sheath. You can see the head and about 3” of shaft before he pulls it back in. Any ideas?

First of all, take lots of time, be gentle and pick up on his signals, of course.
It's very individual, I'm sure but my particular favorite in my youth used to love anal play. I would approach him with all the usual greetings, caresses, nuzzling etc and work my way from the front backwards face, head, ears, neck, chest, back, tummy and, if he was willing, massage his thigh, inside and outside. Once I had a hand in his crotch area I'd touch the sheath to see if he was responsive which he usually was, letting his cock out the way you describe. I'd keep stroking up the crotch towards his asshole from underneath and then from under the tail. He would then raise his tail, giving full access. I'd have a bucket of warm water (not hot, not cold) and I would wash his anus, slowly making my finger work it's way into his ass. This would often make him take a dump after which I would clean and massage him again. More often than not, he would by this time be fully out of his sheath and twitching, swinging his cock, almost getting a full erection. At this time, I would start concentrating on his cock, gently fondling and washing it thoroughly. He would enjoy this and let me suck and squeeze and lick his delicious urethra for a while but it could get frustrating for us both and if he lost interest, I'd go back to his anus, fingering, spitting and licking it. His tail would be straight up and to the side and his cock out swinging and he would grunt with delight. I would get up on the rung of the fence and he would back up against me and let me fuck him.
Dang, those were good days! I need to go jack myself off now.
??

Mine seems to like rubbing the inside of his back legs, drops it all the way and starts flexing

Back