How often do you go to the gym/exercise?

How often do you go to the gym/exercise?

• 7x Week (Either)

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • 6x Week (Including Weightlifting)

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • 6x Week (Other)

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 4-5x Week (Including Weightlifting)

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • 4-5x Week (Other)

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • 3x Week (Including Weightlifting)

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • 3x (Other)

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Below 3x a week

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Do not engage in 30+ minutes of physical activity

Votes: 7 13.5%

• Total voters

Obs3cur

Tourist
How often do you specifically engage in physical activity for 30+ minutes?

Not including your job, or walking, etc.

Im curious about the physical activity level of
the people on this forum, considering the age poll by ZThorse said most of the users are <30 year olds.

Guidelines:

Including weightlifting means that is the primary thing you do, it still includes the other stuff.

Other means you do something else excluding weightlifting, whether that be running, swimming, cycling, rowing, actual sports, etc)

I try to focus on this and do it every weekday. It doesn't make me feel better but I love the attention I get from both men and women because of the care I put into my body.

Three times per week, I'm trying to be fit and fit/sporty I am. In good looking and healthy body I feel myself best ☺️

Meg

I usually go for a run or jog 4-5 days a week, and add some gym in there, 3-5 days. I prefer running more than gym but understand gym is going for toning and shaping

Tending horses each and every day rain or shine is all the "exercise" I get outside of work, trust me I'm in pretty good shape for someone who's pushing 50.

I spend a lot of time alone in hotels so I hit the treadmill whenever I can. I like to run. The only lifting I do would be saddles and animal-feed when I'm at home on the farm.

I have my workout, when i work.
In the summer, i sometimes go bicking for like an houre or so. Also my Bull is sometimes a little workout.

I don't really go to gym for exercise, most of my work is physical and I do yard work like 3-4 times a week, enough to keep me in shape. When the weather is good I also do bike trips ;3

Back