How much stuff can be done with spayed dogs?

So my bf's family (he's a zoo as well) have a german shephard, he's done a tiny bit with her in the past, but nothing much. Issue is, she's spayed (not his decision, of course) We might be looking after her somewhat soon and we're wondering how much can realistically be done with spayed dogs.

She's a big girl, so I know size won't be an issue for her, but I've heard a lot of mixed information as to what you can actually do with spayed dogs. Some people say you should not attempt penetration at all, others say you can have intercourse.

Does somebody have actual knowledge on how much can be done with spayed females?

Since they've been spayed. You don't know what else they may have done. Some don't just remove the ovaries and call it done. I played with a lab/pit mix that was spayed, but I played with her before it happened and she had puppies as well. It could be different with other breeds, since its not really a 100% straight answer. Though our playtime after the first session when she was fixed was stopped. Managed to get in just a little bit. But not enough to go balls deep.

I've lost my verginity to a fixed dog before, granted it was a male but it depends on when the dog was altered. If they have hit sexual maturity before being altered then you have a better chance as they have some semblance of sexual desire. Also, in a females case they are subjected to a heat, their bottom swells and is use to streching out. The best thing you can do is be patient with a fixed animal. Get her use to things inside her..... massage her and ready her body language....you will be able to tell pretty quick if she just isn't up to it or if she is willing.

Take it dead slow with her and be prepared to stop if she looks unsure or unhappy, as she's probably not going to be used to it. Start with just petting her rear end and move closer and closer in to see how she reacts. If she's good then try fingering her slowly to gauge her size and ease her into it.

As for her size, it depends on if she's had pups and when and how she was spayed. A couple of inches down there is usually a tight fleshy ring which will be the main issue. My lab girl had pups and then was spayed two months before I got her, back then I could get two fingers in, but now a couple of years later one finger is a push.

Also, be cautious about her behaviour if she's not yours. My girl still likes her cookie rubbing, but if I rub her belly while she's on her back, she has a habit of getting excited and using her back legs to try move my hand down there.

I think she was spayed when she was about 3, so that's a bonus. She knows me and (obviously) my bf really well. Thing is she's an incredibly intelligent dog and extremely well trained, probably one of the smartest dogs I've met. I imagine she'll understand whats going on right away (though that just might be me hoping it goes well).

I don't know when we'll be looking after her, but even if we don't get to do much I'll try and get a few pics of her vagina and post them on the forum. The more content, the better!

I think she was spayed when she was about 3, so that's a bonus. She knows me and (obviously) my bf really well. Thing is she's an incredibly intelligent dog and extremely well trained, probably one of the smartest dogs I've met. I imagine she'll understand whats going on right away (though that just might be me hoping it goes well).

I don't know when we'll be looking after her, but even if we don't get to do much I'll try and get a few pics of her vagina and post them on the forum. The more content, the better!
That's good if she's already comfortable with both of you, and even if she is too small you can still have plenty of fun :gsd_happysmile:
Hope it all goes well!

Back