How much PM spam do you get?

How much unwanted PMs do you get?

• I am a FEMALE and I get less than 1 a month.

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • I am a FEMALE and I get 1 - 5 a month.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • I am a FEMALE and I get 5 - 10 a month.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I am a FEMALE and I get 10 - 15 a month.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • I am a FEMALE and I get 15 - 20 a month.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a FEMALE and I get more than 20 a month.

• I am a MALE and I get less than 1 a month.

Votes: 46 64.8%
  • I am a MALE and I get 1 - 5 a month.

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • I am a MALE and I get 5 - 10 a month.

• I am a MALE and I get 10 - 15 a month.

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

pes

Staff member
Over the past years is seems obvious that openly female accounts on here get a lot of spam in their inbox on the forum. Which is also due to the ratio of men to women:
I am curious how much it is compared to male accounts.

Since posting comments in this thread might reveal you are a woman and that is undesirable for I presume a lot of people, consider leaving a comment carefully.
The votes are set to be anonymous and other users can not see who voted for what.

The number of poll choices is limited, so males get less since I expect male responses to be in the lower numbers anyway.

Thanks.

Last edited:
None, got so fed up with all the stupid garbage that I disabled PMs, problem solved.

As a owner of female animals the number of messages wanting to fuck one of them was annoying.

Not a month here but I guess it will be 5 to 10 then, problem is out of let's say 10 are maybe 1 to 2 where I don't end getting brain damage after 1 or 2 messages. Or the famous
"hi"

I do enjoy also non sexual conversations and that is where it usually stops for most, what is of course understandable on this site.

I get uninvited randos all the time try to have a civil conversation with them and they leave 2 posts later. Usually 2 to 3 a month not too many.

Back