How many of you drink your dogs cum from a glass after it’s been inside you

also assuming this applies more to females than us males. can't say i've done it but i love watching it on videos
I would do it. If you clean your ass first, very unlikely you'd get sick. Ask most gay men. I love to eat cum out of another man's ass. Actually, I just love eating ass, with cum is just a bonus

I’m pretty sure I’ll do it once I’ve finally had the courage to let him in me… I’ve milked our dog into glasses though and even into a pitcher but I much prefer sucking it all straight out of his cock… It just makes it feel filthier and dirtier to me. It’s actually also kind of kinky to milk him into a glass or pitcher for me to drink it afterwards and I’ve even took it to work bottled to drink it there.

I admit I've done this simply out of...idk...the basic idea of doing it. It's nothing common but...sure. It has it's thrills. Like many other girls have said...I prefer it straight from him.
Yes I understand that sucking his cock and swallowing his cum is preferred but what do you do after he fucks you and cums inside? Just let it spill out or catch it in a glass and drink it?

I hate to see cum go to waste so k9 creampie cleanup is the norm in my house, but I don't usually bother putting it into a glass first. I suppose if I was single I'd be drinking it out of a glass or bowl, but I'm not, and I'd rather have someone else drink it out of my pussy, or drink it out of another woman's pussy.

Snowballing it is also fun.
Ooh snowballing.. a woman after my own heart lol

I’m pretty sure I’ll do it once I’ve finally had the courage to let him in me… I’ve milked our dog into glasses though and even into a pitcher but I much prefer sucking it all straight out of his cock… It just makes it feel filthier and dirtier to me. It’s actually also kind of kinky to milk him into a glass or pitcher for me to drink it afterwards and I’ve even took it to work bottled to drink it there.
Id love to be your co worker and get a sip

That is so hot drinking your dog cum at work.

Back