How many human lovers have you had?

1. How many human lovers have you had and what was their gender and race?
2. How many animal lovers behave or you had and what was their gender & type of animal?
3. Which was more satisfying and why?
4. What is your gender and race?
5. If you could only have sex with one type if the above , which would it be and why?
I'm so glad you asked these questions but you haven't answered them yourself I wonder why?

1. A few. This girl doesn't kiss and tell.
2. Two, Male, Dog
3. Dog all the way. They were way more attentive and primal.
4. Female. Human. ?!
5. Dog because it was the best experience I ever had.

And definitely more careful who i let into my live.
Never let that shove that away from future opportunities though. Give people a chance just don't let those bad ones burn future Bridges at probable friends. Don't let anger take root however be more cautious with your knowledge of each individual

No thank you, learned my lessons way to often in my 38 old life, when you treat humans the right way they will take advantage of you, relationship or not, when you treat animals right they will love you for who you are.
Hey I know exactly that feeling how ungrateful humans are.

The only thing I would say to people is they don't know what they're missing. True friendship is hard to come by these days you might as well invest emotionally in an animal you trust.

However I would be your friend in your days. I don't know why anyone would betray your trust like that

1. How many human lovers have you had and what was their gender and race? I have been very active in the swinger/sharing lifestyle for almost 25 years, since I was 18. The nimber is probably quite high, and I am equal opportunity, having been with men from all many races. White, black, Latino, Arab. No Asians - yet.
2. How many animal lovers behave or you had and what was their gender & type of animal? ZERO
3. Which was more satisfying and why? N/A
4. What is your gender and race? F/Caucasian
5. If you could only have sex with one type if the above , which would it be and why? Not sure how to correctly answer this. I guess I would not choose an animal because I have no experiences there.

2. How many animal lovers behave or you had and what was their gender & type of animal?
5. If you could only have sex with one type if the above , which would it be and why?

1. 2, both male, both white.
2. 3, Female Siberian Husky (long time ago, very brief was a family dog that my parent got rid of for unknown reasons, they didnt know), my current male Shep/Husky and my current female Siberian
3. The dogs, bond is way more intense and love making is passionate and wild
4. AMAB but despite masculine leaning appearance I don't truly identify with a label, I often say "guy" for simplicity tho
5. the dogs, simply because even our daily life is far more interesting than I have had in relationships, also the sex is better.

1. 17 - 15f & 2M
2. m/dog - 4
F/dog - 1
f/horse - 13
3. horse, there was something about the taboo about it
4. 33m/w/bi
5. horse, as stated

9 - 6 female and 3 male
6 male dogs almost all gsd
I don't know I always enjoy it even though doing it with different species gives me different feelings
23 f- w -
f human and gsd animal for the strong feelings they give me

1. 37 women and I can't remember
2. 0, but a couple of girls I've been with have been
3. Women
4. White male
5. Women, because I like them

1. 500 men at least
2. 3 female dogs 2 male
3. I love having sex with both sexes equally
4. White gay male
5. I love eating dog pussy so much but would choose a male dog since I get the best of both worlds. A cock and cum in my mouth an my ass

19 so far, all male, most of all white and 1 black.
0. Never tried.
I've been with human males only. Can't complain.
White f
Human males.

I just didn't understand - what is the purpose of this survey?

1. What do you mean by “lovers”? I’ve only been in love with one person and that WAS my first and only gf. If you’re talking about how many people I’ve slept with Then my answer to that is 2 1/2? I said 2 1/2 because one of my encounters wasn’t consensual. I was drunk as fuck and had a chick force herself on me. All my “lovers” were white female.

2. I wouldn’t call them lovers, more like pets/companions. I currently have a male dog and HAD a male cat (who ran away) and a female dog when I was a kid.

3. Sexually I’ve only been with human females. Most satisfying to be around/with I’d say humans because I can bond with them on a different level. I personally I can’t with an animal.

4. I’m a Mexican male.

5. Humans. Too many reasons to list so I’ll just say I like being able to have my partner cuddle me back while we’re having sex.

Lost count ages ago, and no idea I don't usually look 😂😂 I fuck a lot of strangers and don't get into conversations. Not had proper relations with animals...yet

I'm female Caucasian
I’m very excited to hear when you do

One female human. I've tried things with a female dog and a few horses, but didn't go all the way with either. I've never understood how some people can just "wanna fuck?" and hop into bed with any random stranger they barely know and rack up dozens in their body count like that. Perhaps it's culture specific.

1. 7 girls 10 guys mostly all white, but one guy was Mexican
2. Only 1 animal lover so far unfortunately. He was a GSD and holy god🥵
3. As far as females I love human women because I also like the clear feedback they provide as well as genuinely wanting a female partner, but if I want dick it’s dogs hands down. I really want to try a horse but I haven’t had the opportunity to yet
4. Male and human (I don’t believe in race but as for my heritage I am caucasian but you probably already figured that out🤣)
5. Stallions😍absolutely. They’re so expressive and can have great personalities plus ya know😏they’re packing

Can't remember - I'm a very easy one, just love to do it, but mostly it was males: majority Middle Eastern, White, Black and North Africans. But I had one Japanese, one Vietnamese, and couple of guys from India. 5 women, 1 male transgender and one female transgender
3 male dogs my Tony ( boxer ) and 2 Male German Shepards that was mine friend and he love share with me.
I do love both way.
White male
5. If you could only have sex with one type if the above, which would it be and why?
can't choose

1. How many human lovers have you had and what was their gender and race? Two Caucasian females (though I had a hella huge crush on Jasmine Guy in high school and would have dated a more accessible version of her [i.e. not a celebrity] in a heartbeat)
2. How many animal lovers behave or you had and what was their gender & type of animal? I have had not innocent but not really "complete" experiences with a male cat and a cow (some licks but not to orgasm)
3. Which was more satisfying and why? Both females. Especially the first one who was EXTREMELY adventurous sexually..I actually confessed the cow encounter to her and she didn't run screaming...but she ended up cheating on me and that ended. I had my only anal and only rimming with her. (She didn't seem to be hot and bothered by it either so I doubt we would have ever been active together as zoos had it contnued but I'm guessing she wouldn't have cared if I dabbled in zoo on the side)
4. What is your gender and race? Caucasian male
5. If you could only have sex with one type if the above , which would it be and why? If I can ONLY have sex with humans OR animals, I'll go with humans because the ability to tell me what she wants more of, verbally talk dirty, and then just the relationship things...conversation etc. No matter how loving, great and non-judgmental animals are, they can't speak so that's a big piece I'm missing if I went zoo only.

1. 15 females 2 males
2. To many to recall but male and female dogs and mares
3. Each has its ups and down, just depends on my mood
4. Wm
5. I wouldn't change the way I am. I love sex with people and animals the same.

I have only had 3 women in my entire life. But that's at least enough to tell you that chemistry is very important.

Back