How it all started or how I got my wife excited

It all started with the fact that our German Shepherd puppy started to mark after about 8 months in puberty and he showed an erection more and more. During these phases he was unbalanced, excited and very restless. You could tell he was suffering from the pressure building up. After reading an article from a veterinarian about the sowing, I suggested this method to my wife. At first she was a little appalled and said that she wouldn't get him down, I could do that. I replied that I couldn't because I am straight and not homo. I loosened the atmosphere and we both laughed and started the conversation anew and seriously. I read this article to her and then she agreed to give it a try. When the next situation arose, we tackled it together and "did it" for the first time as my wife called it. She actually massaged his tail 4-5 times with her hand and he immediately started to spray his cum uncontrollably. The crowd was a bit surprising for us and we had to wipe the floor afterwards. The result was convincing, our dog was relaxed. It went on for a while and we were all used to it. But what struck me was that my wife was extremely horny afterwards when we had sex. It was an indiez that she had fantasies about and so I suggested that we involve our family member in sex. My wife got a red head and refused. We hadn't discussed the topic with that for the time being. Everything else went as usual. One day when we had sex, our dog came into the bedroom. My wife was lying on my back with my eyes closed, legs spread and drawn up while I licked her cunt. I noticed how our dog came in and approached, my wife didn't notice, she just moaned softly. Our dog climbed discreetly as if he knew what it was about and I let him lick my wife's cunt! At first she didn't realize it, she moaned briefly as her hot tongue pierced her and then she looked down and started. She drove me what I was doing. I just told her, let him do it now, he's a family member. After a brief moment my wife said surprisingly: "okay, but slowly and carefully". Since I couldn't stand it any longer, I pushed the dog aside and fucked my wife hard with several bumps and unloaded my semen in her. Then I let the dog run again, licking the semen out of her. My wife had a mega orgasm. After practicing this a few times, my wife suggested that he could penetrate her, which I agreed to. So the next time we included him again and my wife was lying on her back in bed with her legs hanging down on the edge. So he could put his front paws on the bed and I led his cock into my wife's cunt. He rammed wildly and sprayed immediately. The cock swelled massively in her, but slipped out with a plop and the sperm ran down her butt. We both found it so incredibly cool that we always do it when we all feel like it. Only in doggy style does my wife not want to do it, she says I have no control.

For all men, this is a way to carefully introduce your wife. No pressure

It all started with the fact that our German Shepherd puppy started to mark after about 8 months in puberty and he showed an erection more and more. During these phases he was unbalanced, excited and very restless. You could tell he was suffering from the pressure building up. After reading an article from a veterinarian about the sowing, I suggested this method to my wife. At first she was a little appalled and said that she wouldn't get him down, I could do that. I replied that I couldn't because I am straight and not homo. I loosened the atmosphere and we both laughed and started the conversation anew and seriously. I read this article to her and then she agreed to give it a try. When the next situation arose, we tackled it together and "did it" for the first time as my wife called it. She actually massaged his tail 4-5 times with her hand and he immediately started to spray his cum uncontrollably. The crowd was a bit surprising for us and we had to wipe the floor afterwards. The result was convincing, our dog was relaxed. It went on for a while and we were all used to it. But what struck me was that my wife was extremely horny afterwards when we had sex. It was an indiez that she had fantasies about and so I suggested that we involve our family member in sex. My wife got a red head and refused. We hadn't discussed the topic with that for the time being. Everything else went as usual. One day when we had sex, our dog came into the bedroom. My wife was lying on my back with my eyes closed, legs spread and drawn up while I licked her cunt. I noticed how our dog came in and approached, my wife didn't notice, she just moaned softly. Our dog climbed discreetly as if he knew what it was about and I let him lick my wife's cunt! At first she didn't realize it, she moaned briefly as her hot tongue pierced her and then she looked down and started. She drove me what I was doing. I just told her, let him do it now, he's a family member. After a brief moment my wife said surprisingly: "okay, but slowly and carefully". Since I couldn't stand it any longer, I pushed the dog aside and fucked my wife hard with several bumps and unloaded my semen in her. Then I let the dog run again, licking the semen out of her. My wife had a mega orgasm. After practicing this a few times, my wife suggested that he could penetrate her, which I agreed to. So the next time we included him again and my wife was lying on her back in bed with her legs hanging down on the edge. So he could put his front paws on the bed and I led his cock into my wife's cunt. He rammed wildly and sprayed immediately. The cock swelled massively in her, but slipped out with a plop and the sperm ran down her butt. We both found it so incredibly cool that we always do it when we all feel like it. Only in doggy style does my wife not want to do it, she says I have no control.

Folks, I have to tell you that my wife has finally let him ride. It was incredible for both of us. At first my wife didn't want that because she was afraid that the knot would get stuck in her and maybe it would hurt, but here again I used a little trick :)
On the last Saturday evening we drank a few glasses of wine when I started playing and caressing my wife. I then offered her a nice tantra massage with the new lavender oil that we had bought and she was very enthusiastic (and I think a little horny). So I said to her: "you have to undress completely and lie on the mattress - wait, I put a big towel under it because of the oil ". So I started massaging her wonderfully tantrically. First arms, back, then legs, then turning over the front side, breasts, abdomen, thighs and then slowly to the vagina, which I paid special attention to.
I gently massaged the left side outer lips between my fingers, the the right side outer lips, then the inner lips, then the clitoris and then I continued with two fingers in my wife's now slimy wet cunt and I clockwise massaged the inside of her vagina, sticking the index finger of my left hand in her anus.
I noticed that her climax was no longer far away not even because that made me all insanely horny, so I turned her back on her stomach and stuck my now more than plump cock in her wet cunt then slowly pull her towards the dog position, which she normally never likes, but this time it was different and I fucked her snatch, sticking my left thumb in her butt again. Pretty quickly I inject my big load into her. She said "oh shame you have already come". I answer her: sorry darling, I was so horny, it was no longer possible, but shouldn't we ... well you know, shouldn't we let Anton on? He's already scratching the door! He smells it and hears us too. Please stay as you are, please. My wife said: okay, let's give it a try, but you have to help and be careful, okay? "Of course honey I answer. So I opened the bedroom door and Anton came in as I thought, jumped on the bed and sniffed immediately at the dripping wet cunt of my wife, on which something sprema ran down from me. He immediately licked it, which she acknowledged with a giggle and a slight groan. After 1-2 minutes I saw that his cock looked out a little and I helped him to ride up. It all happened pretty quickly, the first push went into my wife's anus, which luckily was still slippery with the massage oil, but she didn't like that and she immediately pulled herself down and Anton slipped off her. No, not anal, she said, that doesn't work.
On her knees again I helped Anton find the right opening. He pounded into her like a madman, but due to my load and the preparatory work, my wife had not a problem to record him and he pushed it in full length.
My wife groaned and always said: yes, yes, yes, gooood, ohhh goood". I massaged her clit and pressed Anton's butt so that he didn't slide out until the knot was swollen. Then my wife had a strong orgasm but Anton remained and i saw him pumping her full of his sperm. After a few minutes he slid down to the left side and his cock came out of her wet cunt with a big plop. A huge surge of sperm came out of her and it dripped for a while the towel was full. Anton was ready and his still huge cock rocked and he licked it clean. I then had to put my fingers in her cunt, which was so wet. I have her cunt fingered, looked at her wet cunt as the juice dripped and then i sprayed my cum on her ass. That was really for a long time for both of us the hottest experience we had. I think from now on dog style will occur more often

Did you buy your puppy with the intent to persuade your wife to have sex with him over time?

Dear community,
it's been a long time since i've heard from us, but today i want to give something back to you all and i'll tell you about the latest developments. We now have a new member in the family, a 3.5 year old Rhodesian Ridgeback named Mike. My wife came quite quickly to the decision that Mike also belongs fully as a family member and should therefore also be integrated into our sexual life. Mike was and is an intelligent guy and after a very short time has learned to appreciate the pleasure with my wife. Yesterday we had a real 4 or you could say a gangbang :) First I played around with my wife a bit until she was really wet, then I fucked her and finally placed my load in her. Anton and Mike know the game, they always have to wait in front of the bedroom door, but always pawing already, because they know that they will have right fun. So I opened the door and Anton came running in first with his penis already erect. My wife had already gone into doggy position, so that Anton after 2-3 attempts put his member in my wife, who acknowledged the penetration with a moan. Anton began as always directly to cum and slid after a few seconds out of my wife. Mike took this opportunity and rode on my wife, whose pussy dripped violently inzischen. Mike rammed like a sewing machine into my wife. His knot swelled thereby violently fast, until he stuck. I saw his anus pumping and my wife also said "he squirts me full". Now I was also really horny again and began to massage my palm. When Mike slid after a few minutes with a plop from my wife and the juice squirted out of her, I also immediately put my thing in her hot dripping pussy. My wife moaned and said only "yes, fuck me and squirt your juice in too", which I did very quickly. We were all totally done but happy. My wife said that she had never been fucked like that before and that her pussy really hurt, but that would not matter in view of the happiness.

Dear community,
it's been a long time since i've heard from us, but today i want to give something back to you all and i'll tell you about the latest developments. We now have a new member in the family, a 3.5 year old Rhodesian Ridgeback named Mike. My wife came quite quickly to the decision that Mike also belongs fully as a family member and should therefore also be integrated into our sexual life. Mike was and is an intelligent guy and after a very short time has learned to appreciate the pleasure with my wife. Yesterday we had a real 4 or you could say a gangbang :) First I played around with my wife a bit until she was really wet, then I fucked her and finally placed my load in her. Anton and Mike know the game, they always have to wait in front of the bedroom door, but always pawing already, because they know that they will have right fun. So I opened the door and Anton came running in first with his penis already erect. My wife had already gone into doggy position, so that Anton after 2-3 attempts put his member in my wife, who acknowledged the penetration with a moan. Anton began as always directly to cum and slid after a few seconds out of my wife. Mike took this opportunity and rode on my wife, whose pussy dripped violently inzischen. Mike rammed like a sewing machine into my wife. His knot swelled thereby violently fast, until he stuck. I saw his anus pumping and my wife also said "he squirts me full". Now I was also really horny again and began to massage my palm. When Mike slid after a few minutes with a plop from my wife and the juice squirted out of her, I also immediately put my thing in her hot dripping pussy. My wife moaned and said only "yes, fuck me and squirt your juice in too", which I did very quickly. We were all totally done but happy. My wife said that she had never been fucked like that before and that her pussy really hurt, but that would not matter in view of the happiness.
Delicious

Share a link to that first article(s) you showed her please?

WOW! This was incredibly hot! Me and hubby loved reading this and it got me so horny I can’t wait till I have my first experience with a dog.

Curious has your wife finally decide to give in and try doggystyle yet?

wow, nice; so hot!

Back