How is everyone handling isolation due to the virus?

Wolfy

Tourist
Me, it ain't easy.
I was already looking for work for a long while and although I got hired recently, I don't know when I'll start due to everything that's going on...

Money is tight and almost every day consists of waking up, being isolated in my room all day with some idle chatting on the zooville riot chat, and then go to bed. Rinse and repeat for...I don't even know how long it's been now.

This social isolation is really starting to wear me down, which is making other psychological issues I'm battling even worse some days...I know I'm not alone in this, plenty of others are feeling the same but it's still not easy feeling so isolated, especially with the chat being down the last few days...that's where I got the majority of my social interaction during the day...I don't have very many friends outside of the zoo community and even then not much one on one interaction happens with me during the day. It also doesn't help that it's been raining damn near all week and will be for a while still, so I can't go out and do a lot of work on my project car that I'd like to do, so again couped up in the house ...

Idk, needed to rant about my feelings during this strange time the world is in...how is everyone else holding up?

try this out for size trying to chat with anyone but ending up i get nobody to really chat with :( (besides a couple odd chat thats not even long beyond that theres no one really to chat with continuously). all i can do is boredom-fap then sleep and if not that ill wear something VERY warm like 2 layers of clothing plus a heavy coat to encourage sleep. i have a certain limit i can take things but yeah i guess i have to resort to skipping the days altogether. im literally looking for ways to extend sleep at the moment currently im tired of this "social distancing" stuff not that i have friends irl though. i would be outdoors for a bit to take my girl out then i would hit the extended snooze button after her walk.

Last edited:
its probably my mood talking but thats how i feel at the moment. where the walls/ceiling of my mind crushing me and my mood.

No major problems here, I remember worse times.
I guess the trick is to make yourself entertained, make some projects and execute them. I know... the execute part is hard, specially the start and finish. We shield ourselves with a panoply of reasons of why we shouldn't even start, but we have to put on our soldier mode on and go through. I mean after an hour you are enjoying yourself and can't stop.
The work is the worst, I don't know about you all, but not being able to do stuff that actually gives income, is killing me the most. I'm wonder how it will recover since there will be an economic crisis coming. And as I'm on non essential market... we'll see.
Maybe it's time to go to explore opportunities in online work, yiff drawing cof cof

Hey @Wolfy !! I hear ya, my friend!! Hopefully chat will be back up soon! I miss it too....

I don't really have the "isolated" feeling but I do miss the daily routine of some things. Amazing....didn't think I would ever miss that.

I feel really lucky. Shortly before coronavirus hit, I got hired for a job which is both essential and easy to do from home, so I spent most of my days in my office, working when there's work and playing games or writing when there isn't. I'm mostly an introvert anyway, and have family with me that I like, so I'm overall pretty good.

Back