How far would you go to get laid.

Also depends on getting laid by whom.
If the who is a human, the distance varies depending on the closes door you can lock behind yourself.
If I was about to get laid by a sentient dragon, the whole circumference of Earth would be a viable distance.

Depends on the animal, I would travel to anywhere in the world if it meant I could have a safe night with a lion, tiger, or bear.

Probably a 5-7 mile radius for hookup/one night stand - and for people and animals I know love and trust - my devotion is total.

For a gal, across the town. For a willing mare I have driven two and a half hours, which is okay for once or twice, but in the long run two hours would be maximum.

really curious on how far sum people would go.
about 2 feet, if feeling exotic I go about 30 feet, but only in summer as out side sex is not fun at -35c

but if there is a hole int he fence I just rattle some sweet feed and brace for impact as they come to me really fast!

some times getting them out of the house is the priority

The distance from my cock and right hand. Never been that desperate to even care to travel any further then that
Same! I’ve actually had women offer to drive to my place. Even then I’m still like “Idk. It’s kinda late already and I’m not getting up to have sex in the backseat of a car” I don’t think I’d even be willing to walk across the street for sex 😂 My hand gets the job done just fine.

Back