How does it feels having sex with a female bitch? (Tips & Suggestion)

aditya9696

Tourist
Guys here alot of guys are newbie or the one who haven't done till now sex with female dog. please share your experience how it feels having sex with female dog ? Is dog vagina tight ,hot ?

I've fucked a few different dogs in my short 5-6 years of accepting my zoophilia. One of the best pussies I've ever fucked was a lab/pit mix girl, she was also my first time ever. God was she tight and hot! She sucked me in and her vaginal "ring" that dogs have in their pussies hugged my dick just right. I've also fucked an Akita mix as well and she was a bit looser but still felt great. My current girl which is a newfoundland is actually looser than any dog I've fucked before, then again she's an XL sized breed, so she's also the biggest girl I've fucked too. But my cock isn't especially thick either. She doesn't exactly suck me in like that lab/pit mix did, but her pussy is quite pleasurable nonetheless. Plus my newfie is also the sluttiest dog I've ever meet, so that only adds to the hotness.

I've fucked a few different dogs in my short 5-6 years of accepting my zoophilia. One of the best pussies I've ever fucked was a lab/pit mix girl, she was also my first time ever. God was she tight and hot! She sucked me in and her vaginal "ring" that dogs have in their pussies hugged my dick just right. I've also fucked an Akita mix as well and she was a bit looser but still felt great. My current girl which is a newfoundland is actually looser than any dog I've fucked before, then again she's 104 lbs, so she's also the biggest girl I've fucked too. But my cock isn't especially thick either. She doesn't exactly suck me in like that lab/pit mix did, but her pussy is quite pleasurable nonetheless. Plus my newfie is also the sluttiest dog I've ever meet, so that only adds to the hotness.
This comment made me Horny right now????

they are both different. A dog’s vagina has an amazing way of engulfing your penis, it feels as if it’s sucking you in.
I've been so interested in it, it's the best description. Hell I just imagine my first time cumming inside my bitch and feeling her vagina do that. ♥️

Best sensation ever... It's worth trying. It feels like it was match made in heaven.

Tight close... All the features you want to look at also. Anyone who says "sex isnt everything" is lying to you. However value your companions the most.

they are both different. A dog’s vagina has an amazing way of engulfing your penis, it feels as if it’s sucking you in.
I have never considered any form of piercing on my penis but I absolutely love how yours looks. Making me wish I had one soooo bad 😩

Feels amazing...all my girls would thrust back as im entering them and once im deep inside Ruby my current pity mix thrusts hard back on me.

I've fucked a few different dogs in my short 5-6 years of accepting my zoophilia. One of the best pussies I've ever fucked was a lab/pit mix girl, she was also my first time ever. God was she tight and hot! She sucked me in and her vaginal "ring" that dogs have in their pussies hugged my dick just right. I've also fucked an Akita mix as well and she was a bit looser but still felt great. My current girl which is a newfoundland is actually looser than any dog I've fucked before, then again she's an XL sized breed, so she's also the biggest girl I've fucked too. But my cock isn't especially thick either. She doesn't exactly suck me in like that lab/pit mix did, but her pussy is quite pleasurable nonetheless. Plus my newfie is also the sluttiest dog I've ever meet, so that only adds to the hotness.
Wow! Sounds hot...whats one of the hottest thing she's done while having fun?

Back