How do you treat animals that are making love to you?

My dogs are equal and the one who meshes the best is second in command and she knows it (I call her the woofy wife, as for all intents and purposes she is), I run the pack but they are given as much freedom to do as they please as possible / practical.

The sheep are food, but still they are treated as unique individuals with respect and love right to the end, even then I have cultivated it in such a way there is no stress or worry for them it is just another day. I Aim to go out and spend an hour with them twice a day, giving pets and scratches and checking on every thing.
Your description of your sheep, is how I feel about my bovines they are cared for and loved right to the end. And that end is instantaneous they're just happily munching grass chilling out and then it's over. At which point it's me that suffers the pain, I usually end up in tears by the end of the day, but they keep me fed for two years and it is a way to avoid too much in breeding in the herd, by changing bulls every 2 years.

Your description of your sheep, is how I feel about my bovines they are cared for and loved right to the end. And that end is instantaneous they're just happily munching grass chilling out and then it's over. At which point it's me that suffers the pain, I usually end up in tears by the end of the day, but they keep me fed for two years and it is a way to avoid too much in breeding in the herd, by changing bulls every 2 years.
yup, all ways sucks when that time of year comes up. That's the difference of small farms vs factory we get to care about them on a personal level. Was out giving them all back scratches and pets, cute watching the lambs just born play.

yup, all ways sucks when that time of year comes up. That's the difference of small farms vs factory we get to care about them on a personal level. Was out giving them all back scratches and pets, cute watching the lambs just born play.
If you don't know the animals personally how can you possibly take care of them properly, I don't think I could ever be happy working on a factory farm.

It always amazes me just how quickly the new ones go from all legs and wobbly to racing each other across the paddock like it's the best thing ever, being able to run. Mind you in between those two things is the stressful part for me making sure they get that first precious drink from mum and know how to work her mini bar. Although the calves a pretty good on that front the alpaca cria though... I really feel sorry for camelids, they have to learn to stand on new legs then splay said legs and bend their long necks back in a convoluted curve just to get their mouth to where it needs to go. It's a very silly designed system if you ask me. :gsd_wink:

If you don't know the animals personally how can you possibly take care of them properly, I don't think I could ever be happy working on a factory farm.

It always amazes me just how quickly the new ones go from all legs and wobbly to racing each other across the paddock like it's the best thing ever, being able to run. Mind you in between those two things is the stressful part for me making sure they get that first precious drink from mum and know how to work her mini bar. Although the calves a pretty good on that front the alpaca cria though... I really feel sorry for camelids, they have to learn to stand on new legs then splay said legs and bend their long necks back in a convoluted curve just to get their mouth to where it needs to go. It's a very silly designed system if you ask me. :gsd_wink:
ya, I tend to hover till I see them suckle for the first time then I can rest easy, one ewe rejected both her lambs last year, her very first, but I found that a bit common with this mix, this year she is doting on her lamb.

I am ecstatic it isn't -30c in a snow storm with snow trenches leading every where and they decide to lamb! Trying to protect ears from freezing isn't easy in an off grid set up.

too death do us part is the way I see it. love and compassion first before any thing else for me. partners for life though think and thin. I care for them as much as they do me. I’ve never looked at them as sex toys.
I couldn’t imagine myself even thinking like that. I’m going too say love is definitely the word of the day for me.
Don’t get me wrong we all definitely have amazing sex though
The 3 of them all have different styles that they enjoy. one loves too make love with me slow and soft and loves getting getting treated like a princess ( older bitch )
the other loves nothing but taken it as hard and fast as I can give it too her I can smash her as hard as I can for as long can and she still wants more sometimes I think I can’t for fill her needs (middle age bitch)
And my male dog well he just treats me like a slut use me when he wants he doesn’t care he will knot me and drag me around the room by his knot it’s all about himself as long as his knotted me he is happy we are definitely one big happy family

ya, I tend to hover till I see them suckle for the first time then I can rest easy, one ewe rejected both her lambs last year, her very first, but I found that a bit common with this mix, this year she is doting on her lamb.

I am ecstatic it isn't -30c in a snow storm with snow trenches leading every where and they decide to lamb! Trying to protect ears from freezing isn't easy in an off grid set up.
The cold and wet is always a danger, but so is the heat here when it's above +30c in summer dehydration can also be just as major a concern, till they get on their mum. But I had one calf wanting to drink, but her mother said no get lost and literally threw the little lady away from her with her horns, luckily with a mixture of bottle and getting her onto another cow who had lost a little one to a predator attack I was able to get her back on track again.

Like most bottle fed youngsters she is super smoochy and comes up for pats and head rubs all the time now. In the last few weeks she's been raising her tail at times also, so I suspect now the hormones are kicking in with her reaching puberty she's also having some less than totally pure thoughts when she's coming up for those scritches. However it's a case of "Better run girl, you're much to young girl!" I'd prefer to stay just friends, till I'm sure she's old enough to understand what she's asking for. That is the problem with big animals when they are just right height wise they are often still to young mentally. I don't want to do anything to adversely affect the bond and trust we've built up. A fleeting bit of pleasure is never worth destroying a relationship over. When it comes to being around animals that are 5-10x your weight having them comfortable, relaxed and friendly towards you because they like you is pretty important. I've seen first hand what happens if you annoy an animal that weighs as much as a small car, and it's not pretty. Mind you the only time I've been seriously hurt by a bovine was a case of a young bull being way to horny and throwing his weight around so even when your both very eager and willing there are still risks involved.

The cold and wet is always a danger, but so is the heat here when it's above +30c in summer dehydration can also be just as major a concern, till they get on their mum. But I had one calf wanting to drink, but her mother said no get lost and literally threw the little lady away from her with her horns, luckily with a mixture of bottle and getting her onto another cow who had lost a little one to a predator attack I was able to get her back on track again.

Like most bottle fed youngsters she is super smoochy and comes up for pats and head rubs all the time now. In the last few weeks she's been raising her tail at times also, so I suspect now the hormones are kicking in with her reaching puberty she's also having some less than totally pure thoughts when she's coming up for those scritches. However it's a case of "Better run girl, you're much to young girl!" I'd prefer to stay just friends, till I'm sure she's old enough to understand what she's asking for. That is the problem with big animals when they are just right height wise they are often still to young mentally. I don't want to do anything to adversely affect the bond and trust we've built up. A fleeting bit of pleasure is never worth destroying a relationship over. When it comes to being around animals that are 5-10x your weight having them comfortable, relaxed and friendly towards you because they like you is pretty important. I've seen first hand what happens if you annoy an animal that weighs as much as a small car, and it's not pretty. Mind you the only time I've been seriously hurt by a bovine was a case of a young bull being way to horny and throwing his weight around so even when your both very eager and willing there are still risks involved.
yup, luckily last enraged Bovine I dealt with the truck was his ire, guess he mistook it for another bull trying to get with the girls. I was assisting the farmer, was surprised when he drove on the field bad luck in timing guess some came to season early who knows but the truck didn't survive, many do not understand the raw power they can exert when they want to.

Sheep even more deceptive so cute and fluffy, but they're tuff lil cotton balls, and a ram at full charge can serious fuck one up! Cheeky sods too, usually wait till yer back is turned! Mines a character figured he'd show me for mounting one his girls so he mounted me, of course try and get him to do that when you're offering him some serious fun won't happen lol.

The way weather been behaving wont be surprised if I have to shear early, not a fun task, niether of us like doing it, but the sheep know if they cooperate it goes fast with least nicks. Birds here have seriously pimped out nests, one blew off a tress, it was padded with wool and lined with the dog fluff, thing wa sprobably good to -60c with that amount of insulation and softer than my matres, I was temped to move in!

yup, luckily last enraged Bovine I dealt with the truck was his ire, guess he mistook it for another bull trying to get with the girls. I was assisting the farmer, was surprised when he drove on the field bad luck in timing guess some came to season early who knows but the truck didn't survive, many do not understand the raw power they can exert when they want to.

Sheep even more deceptive so cute and fluffy, but they're tuff lil cotton balls, and a ram at full charge can serious fuck one up! Cheeky sods too, usually wait till yer back is turned! Mines a character figured he'd show me for mounting one his girls so he mounted me, of course try and get him to do that when you're offering him some serious fun won't happen lol.

The way weather been behaving wont be surprised if I have to shear early, not a fun task, niether of us like doing it, but the sheep know if they cooperate it goes fast with least nicks. Birds here have seriously pimped out nests, one blew off a tress, it was padded with wool and lined with the dog fluff, thing wa sprobably good to -60c with that amount of insulation and softer than my matres, I was temped to move in!
Yeah trying to get the idea across that their pent up desires can be relieved, if they just stay calm and don't break the fragile two legger can be the tricky part all to often. In my case I made a stupid mistake with a bull I knew was super horny at the time. Mind you after he broke my leg with his head he then proceeded to give me a lick and ask where his hand job was. To which I informed him his idea of foreplay might work with a 500kg cow, but not me.

I have no doubt sheep need to be handled just right also I've seen the sorts of speed those little cotton balls can get up to, and they aren't called Rams for nothing, if they think your messing with THEIR ewes. I've helped shear a few in my time and even the ewes are certainly stronger than they look.

Just cuddes and eye contact, I love him and he know. when we make it, he open wide it's ear and enjoy the moment, he can lead and he make the sound of an happy dog!

Back