How do you spend a cozy night in?

depends. if i can I spend as much time away from the city in the mountains/hills with a campfire or on the ranch, if I'm stuck in the city probably on my PS4 with a a little bourbon or coffee

A cup of hot tea or coffee, a dog curled up at my feet, laptop with some interesting article, and any one of the projects I'm juggling in front of me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to mess around with my 3d printer and wrap myself up in a bunch of blankets, sometime i will have a fire outside. Depends on the day honestly lol

Lately, my cozy nights involve a nice cup of Moroccan mint tea, jasmine tea, or hot cocoa, a trainsurfing Youtube video playing in the background, and a session of Stardew Valley in my blanket cocoon.

Well! After dinner. Odds are steak and eggs, but these days not every day any more. I lay in my massage chair and turn the temp to warm. Turn on the zero G function and nerd out to a little Minecraft or RDR2! A massage just before bed is the best! 🤗

If its winter, then rugged up in my trenchcoat with a big glass of port or mead, in summer stark naked with scotch playing xbox

I prefer to just lay back, watch some tv or play some video games. just to unwind and relax.

I’ll usually just stay in bed covered up with a blanket while playing some PlayStation or watching Anime.

Back