How do you sheath-dock with a male dog?

AppleGrassi

Zooville Settler
Hello, I am still somewhat new here, but I have seen some videos around about sheath-docking. It looks like a lot of fun and I would love to try it, but how would yall recommend I go about it?

I do not believe most dogs in general would enjoy this practice. While it seems yiffy, the primary concern when having sex with an animal should always be whether the animal likes it or not.
From what I have seen docking is usually done while the dog is on his back which is a vulnerable position for dogs especially while having one of their most sensitive organs exposed.
Another thing is that the sheath is not designed to be penetrated. It is something the dog would not perceive as a sexual behavior. In fact it is completely unnatural for a dog to have anything inserted into the sheath.
There are some cases when sticking a finger in the sheath is necessary, I have never seen a dog enjoy that.
Your best option is to buy a bad dragon silicone penetrable toy to simulate the feeling for yourself.

I think sheath docking is fine as long as your cock is not too big for your dogs sheath (which unfortuneatly was the case between me and my past golden retriever)
And i believe your dog will tell you if hes not comfortable what you do or you want from him, i would recommend doing this only if its your own dog or at least he should know you very well...

You have to make your dog cum first, otherwise it wont work since you will most likely make your dogs cock become hard while your penis is inside his sheath and rubbing against his cock and human cock plus erect dog will never ever fit together in a dogs sheath as a erect dog cock already fills up his sheath mostly until the point where his tip will be already looking out of the sheath when erect, so you need definately need to make him cum first, it is up to you if you want to suck him off, want to be fucked by your dog or you just jerk him off.
After he came you should be able to fuck his sheath no problem ;)

Back