How do I sleep with somebody else's (male) dog?

Z

zudebro

So as my question states, I am wondering if it is possible to sleep with somebody else's dog safely, such as a dog I might be dogsitting. Is it possible? And will it develop bad habits that the owner might notice if I sleep with him once?

Thanks all!

Edit: I would be on the receiving end. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you feel secure in the place and time it would take place then I don’t think much could go wrong in terms of habits. Though I am not an expert. Makes a huge difference if you or the dog are the receiving though.

The dog could start relating humans with sex and try it with the owners out of the ordinary after. That's one habit the dog could develop and the owners could notice. Probably not if you do it just once. But are you really going to just do it once? When you get an opportunity like that you should take full advantage. Id go to town with that dog. Dont worry about it.

If I were you, I'd make absolutely sure that there were no security cams, or anything similar. But I doubt the dog would develop any habits if you only slept with them once. Besides, even if they did hump/etc with their owners out of the blue, they'd have no reason to believe that was something happening because of something you did. They'd probably just shoo them and brush it off as typical dog behavior.

You'll risk teaching their dog behaviors which the owners won't appreciate and the dog may pay for. Usually when a dog becomes problematic with mounting, they get neutered or worse.

Back