How do I pleasure a mare or a bitch orally!?

Lobo

Tourist
Couldn't find a post nor a thread on this topic. So I figured why not start one.

-- Does anyone know or can give a lesson on how to eat out a mare's pussy & a dog's pussy? I absolutely love eating out pussy. With that said, I want to make sure that Im pleasuring them the most I can. From what I gathered so far is that for dog's simply starting to lick thier clit and then stiffening your tongue while they face hump you works wonders. However, it doesn't seem to work for mare's. At least not my Mare. She starts winking whenever my tongue parts her lips and I thicken my tongue and slide it up and into her. But I have never had a mare "squirt" orgasm. I've had her winking non stop while my face is buried between her ass.

So if my fellow zoos could help me out or point me to a post that'll be much appreciated. And ladies zoos. If you want to be eaten or properly shoot me DM. 😜👅

Couldn't find a post nor a thread on this topic. So I figured why not start one.
Some info here:

CANINE ORAL FOR HER
Yes you can give her fun and I suggest the sweet sweet taste of canine cunny. But again, some bitches do not like oral. If she is uncomfortable, stop.
Yes, you can give oral in heat, yes you can give oral to spayed/between heats bitches.
How to start. I suggest trying it as she is standing first. See how she takes to it. If she seems interested you may continue or try it on her back. Do not try a 69 the first time on her back, the new position may scare her if she is not used to it and she will be curious what you are doing. Let her lean up and sniff you out as you begin to lap at her vulva. But move her out of the way if she laps at her own vulva after watching what she is doing and lap her where she indicated. This will show her she can direct you, after a few times she will learn, or at least mine did.
The pointed tip of her vulva is an excellent point to lick into as it’s closest to the clitoris. Slit licking is fine but for some reason if you broaden your tongue while in her folds and just wiggle your flat tongue over her clit she goes nuts.

Back