How do I know when it's the proper time have first time sex with my female dog

voidnite

Tourist
After losing my dog randomly my heart was broken I thought I'd never ever find a lovely female dog I'd ever find since part of my heart was buried under my favorite sycamore tree near the edge of my field I found a dog that was abandoned on my property she was very small and about a month old I nursed her and I loved her ever since I didn't see her as that and some how I fell in love with her but I don't want to rush things or cross boundaries she's receptive but I don't know if it's just trying to be obedient and she was abusing would do anything which I don't want to take advantage of her trauma since I've never had a puppy that was female and wasn't fixed and my lover who crossed the rainbow road was an adult when I first adopted her and already had probably a couple heat Cycles on her belt and was properly developed I don't want to hurt this dog proportionally or psychologically she's coming up to her first heat cycle and I'm not sure if that's the proper time I remember hearing or reading something about waiting for the second one I know she's getting close because one of my other male dogs getting frisky and the red rocket is coming out whenever she pees or when she's being playful and when she tries getting mounted by the dog she snaps at him which I thought meaning that my male dog was being too aggressive or promiscuous ahead of schedule but something that makes me kind of confused she likes licking me and it is nondiscriminatory either and I don't want this to be just her trying to please her master I'm very confused since most times I've only ever had sex with one female dog and I've known her for at least 5 years before I've never had a new one and I don't want to be too quick or rush things how would I go about this

Short answer:

Wait until the second heat to introduce sexual play and contact.

Why? Long stuff

The first heat is confusing and new, adding sex to that will just further discombobulate her brain a bit. It's better to allow her to process it normally, and wait until the second.

There is also physical development. While she will be "technically" fully developed enough to start cycling, she's still got growing to do. Allowing her to reach her full size will also result in her being more physically accommodating to a penis, without, or with much lower risk of injury.

Back