How do I get free time?

ianonvideo

Tourist
I'm in a unique situation. I live with people, they work day jobs except one who works a afternoon job, my dog isn't active at night(he's sleepy and lazy), and I've never had sex with my dog(about 7 months old, red healer mixed pitbull mix, knee high) before. I don't want to get him all excited at night just to get caught. Also my truck is busted so I can't just drive to a nice secluded area with some blankets. He shows energy and would probably hump during the day but that's definitely not an option. I feel like I'm losing vital bonding time with him, not to mention he's only getting bigger and I don't want my first time to be super painful. I feel trapped and could use advice/support rn. Any ideas welcome and support is just as welcome.

7 months is way too young. Dogs aren't sexually matured until the age of 2. Any mounting/humping behavior as a puppy is a mix of play and assertion of dominance within the pack, not sexual.

7 months is way too young. Dogs aren't sexually matured until the age of 2. Any mounting/humping behavior as a puppy is a mix of play and assertion of dominance within the pack, not sexual.
Makes sense, besides the extra time to maturity would give me time to open up my schedule. Thanks for the input

Back