How do I become a legit member?

So I am fairly new here, only just realised my true undeniable love for animals, well only just started acting out on it.
See I wish I had gone down a different route in my teens as I would probably be a noticeable face in this topic lol.

I have been here a month maybe 2 and have posted/commented a fair bit on numerous posts, forums etc. And I am wondering how do I become a real member who can message and be more of an active part of this community?

I am happy to share sensitive photos with moderators and anything else that may be required.

I am actively looking to make content for everyone to enjoy and meet many friends

So I am fairly new here, only just realised my true undeniable love for animals, well only just started acting out on it.
See I wish I had gone down a different route in my teens as I would probably be a noticeable face in this topic lol.

I have been here a month maybe 2 and have posted/commented a fair bit on numerous posts, forums etc. And I am wondering how do I become a real member who can message and be more of an active part of this community?

I am happy to share sensitive photos with moderators and anything else that may be required.

I am actively looking to make content for everyone to enjoy and meet many friends
Since you’re still a “tourist” you’ve posted less than 100 times. This includes comments on threads and threads themselves. Once you do, you’ll become a settler. You should be able to message people now. You go to their profile and click “start a conversation”.

Here is the title ranking setup

And I am wondering how do I become a real member who can message and be more of an active part of this community?
This is not something I would normally tell people, so keep it to yourself.
Once a month there is a special opportunity that can make you a member of the community.
But you are going to need to bring 45 ml of canine semen. Not any dog cum though, it has to come from an albino Irish Setter. Then exactly at 00:00 and 45 ms you are going to mix it with Tibetan salt and heat it up to 45C on an alcohol stove. And at 4:45 AM you will dip the tip of your nose in the mixture for 6 seconds.
That certainly makes you an active member of the community. Few people put this much effort into it.

Once a month there is a special opportunity that can make you a member of the community.
But you are going to need to bring 45 ml of canine semen. Not any dog cum though, it has to come from an albino Irish Setter. Then exactly at 00:00 and 45 ms you are going to mix it with Tibetan salt and heat it up to 45C on an alcohol stove. And at 4:45 AM you will dip the tip of your nose in the mixture for 6 seconds.
That certainly makes you an active member of the community. Few people put so much effort into it.
OHHHH I almost completely forgot about "The Gauntlet"

That certainly makes you an active member of the community. Few people put this much effort into it.i
I am sorry haha, I just want to fulfill my dreams. I would swallow litres/pints of multiple dogs and horse juices mixed together with a smile everyday and on camera.

You wait until you’re mysteriously contacted by a cult leader 👻

I am sorry if I have offended anyone. Just a young horny toy looking to fulfill my dreams
Sweety, you must have more dreams than being a sex-slave and owned by a man who will let animals use you.
You might want to be a "toy", but animals are not toys. I think Grindr or Fetlife is more up your alley.

Back