How can i teach my dog (female) to lick my dick until i cum?

Oberdan

Lurker
First of all, i dont see my dog like a living sex toy, only i would do it when she want
But i need some recomendations like rewards or something
(Once i see in this web a guy what teach his dogs to lick his penis until he cum totally hands free and he said that he will make videos to teachs te people how to do it, but i dont seet, if i can found the post i will put it here)

Best method for me was jerking myself until i came, and covered my shaft and head with cum. Then i placed my cock near my girls face so she could inspect it, once she did that she proceeded to clean me off. After that i waited a litlle bit. And once i had time to "reset" myself for another go, i propped myself near her where my penis was near her face and proceeded to masturbate. 9nce i was close to cuming i then got close to her and aimed the head of my cock by her mouth she then curious and started licking me, whuch finished me off and i came, which since she was already licking me, she just cleaned me up. Ever since then if shes near me when i start jerking off, she knows she'll get a tasty treat if she helps out. I have a video up of me giving her a facial if you dint believe me.

I
Best method for me was jerking myself until i came, and covered my shaft and head with cum. Then i placed my cock near my girls face so she could inspect it, once she did that she proceeded to clean me off. After that i waited a litlle bit. And once i had time to "reset" myself for another go, i propped myself near her where my penis was near her face and proceeded to masturbate. 9nce i was close to cuming i then got close to her and aimed the head of my cock by her mouth she then curious and started licking me, whuch finished me off and i came, which since she was already licking me, she just cleaned me up. Ever since then if shes near me when i start jerking off, she knows she'll get a tasty treat if she helps out. I have a video up of me giving her a facial if you dint believe me.
Wanna see that, if its not a problem

First of all, i dont see my dog like a living sex toy, only i would do it when she want
But i need some recomendations like rewards or something
(Once i see in this web a guy what teach his dogs to lick his penis until he cum totally hands free and he said that he will make videos to teachs te people how to do it, but i dont seet, if i can found the post i will put it here)
You already have a thread like this with the same question. All users have access to the whole forum. You do not have to set up multiple threads.

Then consider this please:
Training animals for sex is wrong. The act must be consensual and ideally initiated by the animal, you must never use any treats, peanut butter, commands, or training methods to make an animal have sex with you or anyone else.
The reasoning behind that is simple, you can teach a dog to let a vet take his blood or trim his nails, clean ears... a clearly unpleasant possibly painful procedure that the dog will endure because there will be a reward in the end.
Bringing this to sex would completely rob you of any valuable feedback and you may end up doing something against the dog's will unknowingly or even worse, knowingly and the dog will withstand that for the reward.
Do not teach animals to have sex with people.

Licking is not exactly sex, but you should consider whether it is morally ok for you to command your dog to do it to you.
Or maybe you have a non-licker and you would be better off respecting her opinion.

For me it was almost effortly. They love the smell of human sweat, and areas that sweat. My dog would come to me anytime I was naked and sniff and lick me. If I got hard she would lick. She woudl lick up cum like crazy. But I was always scared to let her ferely lick though she was always gentle, When I was a teen I let a puppy lick me and he nipped my pee hole...jesus that was traumatic. Thankfuullly my dick isnt deformed. but there was so much blood. It scarred me for life.

Can I see that if its okay?

Back