How can I lose my zoo virginity without owning a dog

Rosie9999

Tourist
BANNED USER
Since I was young I’ve always been interested in animals as it was the thing that inteoduced me to sex. I’ve always wanted to try it but circumstances has made it so I havent been able to get a dog of my own and I prob wont be able to have one for some years to come. I’ve read something about meeting owners and them letting you loose ur Zoo virginity to their bitch, is this true and do any of you have any experince in borrowing someones elses dog or lending ur dog to someone? Or is ir just better for me to wait until I can get my own?

Usually better getting your own dog, building a bong and relationship. Don't dive straight into wanting to do something the moment you get one. Meeting people is a lot different. Just need to get to know people, also contributing to the site.
We don't condone someone just "borrowing" a dog as a one night stand for sex.
I've been young as well wanting to get with a dog. Learned about zoo as a teen, and finally had my first around 20. Was with a dog that was abandoned by someone that lived with me. Started slow with her for a couple of months, and the rest is self explanatory.

Usually better getting your own dog, building a bong and relationship. Don't dive straight into wanting to do something the moment you get one. Meeting people is a lot different. Just need to get to know people, also contributing to the site.
We don't condone someone just "borrowing" a dog as a one night stand for sex.
I've been young as well wanting to get with a dog. Learned about zoo as a teen, and finally had my first around 20. Was with a dog that was abandoned by someone that lived with me. Started slow with her for a couple of months, and the rest is self explanatory.
Thanks for your help!!

yeh I thought so too like I would so want to adopt a puppy now for company and such but I prob wont be able to for atleast 5 years or more. I’m already 20 but I live with my parents as I study and they are allergic to animals, and I’m not sure that i can Keep one when I move out as I wont have the time to take care of it, and I dont want to leave my dog alone for too long in an empty apartment.

I had an intense bond with my first, and every mate since. Absolutely nothing beats sex with a dog who's emotionally bonded to you.

For meeting it takes time. People worth anything won't meet right away, often taking months to reach that point, or longer.

As dogluver101 said, getting your own is best.

you can't. animals are not sex toys to be passed around. certainly not because you want to lose your virginity.
don't look for some loop holes or shady characters. make the necessary adjustments to be able to care and provide for a dog of your own, "we" all (hopefully) did.

Well you could find someone here yes, but i'd still absolutely recomend making space for your own

Back