How can I keep my dog hard?

My dog will randomly get fucking swollen huge tip peeking out and all, but any physical stimulation won't get him to unsheathe. Whenever he is flaccid I try damn near everything to get him hard and unsheathe. He'll get a little knot, but never fully swollen and any attempt to ease back his sheathe causes him to tense up and go soft over time. I've only got him to cum four times so far. I have also attempted to him knot me practically putting him on top of me, but that is to no prevail. What do I gotta do, collect some damn urine from a bitch in heat to get him engorged?

Lipstick!!!
It sounds like he has very little interest.
Yeah, it seems that way, I aint too pissed or anything if it sounded that way, he's my dog first. But fuck... I want that huge dick in my mouth. I've only had him cum in my mouth once, I gagged like hell, but loved it.

Yeah, it seems that way, I aint too pissed or anything if it sounded that way, he's my dog first. But fuck... I want that huge dick in my mouth. I've only had him cum in my mouth once, I gagged like hell, but loved it.
How old is he?

Ah okay, then its not a to young type thing. Have you tried watching for behavioral sign of when he may want to play?

8-9 year, he never really seemed to interested when he was only a couple years old either. And yes caik, gratz on using my shitty terminology to make it seem like I'm raping my dog or whatever you're trying to get across.
I'm trying to get across that your question has been answered multiple times on this very page.

He could just not be into it. Some dogs aren't especially if they weren't allowed to be sexually active in their younger years (i mean a dog who hasn't bred, etc) some dogs never get used to sexual attention.

and yes

as caikgoch said and others have said before forcing him to get hard and unsheath isn't going to do any favors for what you're trying to get him to do

He could just not be into it. Some dogs aren't especially if they weren't allowed to be sexually active in their younger years (i mean a dog who hasn't bred, etc) some dogs never get used to sexual attention.

and yes

as caikgoch said and others have said before forcing him to get hard and unsheath isn't going to do any favors for what you're trying to get him to do
And yeah, if it came off the wrong way, no I am not physically forcing him anyway, and I don't physically pull back his sheathe. And yeah he's bred a female once, but besides that he's basically had have had no contact with other dogs. He mainly seems to get hard when he first wakes up or when he's overly excited. He's a guard dog, and I do train him to fight. I've also had sucess with other dogs in the past.

And yeah, if it came off the wrong way, no I am not physically forcing him anyway, and I don't physically pull back his sheathe. And yeah he's bred a female once, but besides that he's basically had have had no contact with other dogs. He mainly seems to get hard when he first wakes up or when he's overly excited. He's a guard dog, and I do train him to fight. I've also had sucess with other dogs in the past.
At 8 to 9 years old his metabolism has slowed. Many canines loose interest in any sexual activity past 7 years of age, and byt age 9 they often start loosing interest in many other physical activities. Where they used to jump over a fence all the time they slow down and only jump over it once-in-a-while.

From what you have said it seems apparent that he doesn't have any interest in sexual activity now, and it also sounds like he never really was much of a bitch chaser either. Some dogs are just wired that way and all you can really do is love them for who they are and forget the sexual aspect.

At 8 to 9 years old his metabolism has slowed. Many canines loose interest in any sexual activity past 7 years of age, and byt age 9 they often start loosing interest in many other physical activities. Where they used to jump over a fence all the time they slow down and only jump over it once-in-a-while.

From what you have said it seems apparent that he doesn't have any interest in sexual activity now, and it also sounds like he never really was much of a bitch chaser either. Some dogs are just wired that way and all you can really do is love them for who they are and forget the sexual aspect.
Yeah, I'm guessing so. He's very physically active still and in great shape, but yeah I'm not worried about the sexual aspect of it too much, haven't tried to do anything to him like a lot of the videos I have seen online, he's a guard dog, but not strictly business either.

Back