House host is Back!

BlairADL90

Zooville Settler
Ok everyone I got a couple of things to get mentioned here, but first off I hope everyone is happy in here and getting along well, remember always feel free to post here rather it be forums, discussions or/and media. The more content the better :)

To start things off, I, Host Blair am back and will be much more around and up to date with things. I apologize for being away so much. But with a new laptop I should be back in action.

Second Most. BE CAREFULL Please, some how , someone either here or on one of the telegram chats uploaded some of my info to a site called exposed? Ill make this very clear, this was made for all of you and me as a place to be ourselves with others like us. A magical secret place where our nasty minded selves can be free as can be . No one is put info of this place or info of any members to any otherside sources or places. The leak almost had me ready to shut the whole thing down and Im sure no one wants that. So please be careful and think before you act.

Third my peoples... I need admins!!! Im still looking for admins for the group to help out here.

Next.. Congrats everyone , damn near or close 400 Members!

ok hopefully that covers it guys, also as a personal reminder I am always up for a hot and nasty chat if anyone is up for it so please come around ;) Stay nasty guys and so yall around

Ok everyone I got a couple of things to get mentioned here, but first off I hope everyone is happy in here and getting along well, remember always feel free to post here rather it be forums, discussions or/and media. The more content the better :)

To start things off, I, Host Blair am back and will be much more around and up to date with things. I apologize for being away so much. But with a new laptop I should be back in action.

Second Most. BE CAREFULL Please, some how , someone either here or on one of the telegram chats uploaded some of my info to a site called exposed? Ill make this very clear, this was made for all of you and me as a place to be ourselves with others like us. A magical secret place where our nasty minded selves can be free as can be . No one is put info of this place or info of any members to any otherside sources or places. The leak almost had me ready to shut the whole thing down and Im sure no one wants that. So please be careful and think before you act.

Third my peoples... I need admins!!! Im still looking for admins for the group to help out here.

ok hopefully that covers it guys, also as a personal reminder I am always up for a hot and nasty chat if anyone is up for it so please come around ;) Stay nasty guys and so yall around

My previous telegram account ended up in something like that too and reported to oblivion by an asshole who somehow got offended because i said i was not interested in trading with him. My account was of course banned not long after that. Learned from a friend later he was famous for scamming people and that it was his modus operandi.

Careful out there guys lol

I'd be happy to help if you're still looking :)
let me know

Welcome back, Blair! If you still want another admin, I'd be happy to volunteer!

Back